What video games have you played today?

20 replies
Found 16th Dec 2008
Me?

NFS Underground 1 PS2

the most awesome Need 4 Speed ever!

Tim

19 Comments

The original PC Need for Speed was definitely the best, shame they abandoned that idea with the later games

John

haze on the PS3 and naruto rise of a ninja on the 360

been playing animal crossing (Wii) and sonic the hedgehog (Wii VC)
making the most of a day off

SuperEd

fifa 09 and then big little planet

Banned

jet set willy and manic miner on the spectrum

casparwhite;3782275

jet set willy and manic miner on the spectrum

is that the 48k lol

Real life video game called driving on the M5:)

decimal defence

Tiger woods 2009 ps3, Jaws xbox and then demo of resident evil 5 (demo off jap xbox 360 live)

blanka;3782383

Tiger woods 2009 ps3, Jaws xbox and then demo of resident evil 5 (demo … Tiger woods 2009 ps3, Jaws xbox and then demo of resident evil 5 (demo off jap xbox 360 live):) .

yeah shame they took off the online coop outside of Japan, RE: question, havent played any today

gears of war 2 & laser squad nemesis

call of duty 4 online and had a laugh...i aint played it for ages...it was good cause it got my mind off things

Prince of Persia

ttsese;3782652

yeah shame they took off the online coop outside of Japan, RE: question, … yeah shame they took off the online coop outside of Japan, RE: question, havent played any today

Yeah only played single player with computer playing that women.

Co op will be fantastic. Especially as I need help with all those zombies coming in.

Played a bit of saints row 2 with the new turtlebeach x1's I got delivered, bit heavy on the bass though. :whistling:

Remember playing a racing game on PC years ago called Screamer Rally with a Diamond Monster 3D card installed, one of the best racing games I have ever played.
On an ageing pentium 166 overclocked to 200mhz with mmx technology, lol.
:thumbsup:

spent a couple of hours playing Quantum Of Solace (it's actually quite enjoyable despite all the poor reviews), then a quick game of Madden 09, both on the 'box.

cod4......................

Original Poster

esq3585;3783894

Played a bit of saints row 2 with the new turtlebeach x1's I got … Played a bit of saints row 2 with the new turtlebeach x1's I got delivered, bit heavy on the bass though. :whistling:Remember playing a racing game on PC years ago called Screamer Rally with a Diamond Monster 3D card installed, one of the best racing games I have ever played.On an ageing pentium 166 overclocked to 200mhz with mmx technology, lol.:thumbsup:

There was some Rally game we had years ago at home which was really good although probably very buggy lol..

I remember when on a snow track all the other cars froze apart from me.. away i go and WiN!

lol

Non quite yet - COD:WAW later probably.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    2. Driving anxiety.1517
    3. Xbox Newbie34
    4. private number44

See more discussions