what was that large rumble and vibration

Banned
in mid lincs about 7.25pm?

28 Comments

Was it coming from the bedside draw?

probably a mini mini mini earthquake, you checked the local news radio station or the net?

no hang on it was my stomach....

Starr;5933774

Lmfao!! No that was mine

Banned

Starr;5933774

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Banned

Sorry wont do it again.

could have been an earthquake, we had one about 18 months back. felt my bed shake and my fishtank water was sloshing around!

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/views/eveday_big//imgs/topMap.eveday_big.gif

not an earthquake, or not registered yet with IRIS the earthquake people. Pink dots are one in the last 5 yeras, yellow/orange are later ones today or yesterday

Lulu'sMammy;5933815

Lmfao!! No that was mine

no would have felt it in australia if it was......:thumbsup::)

i felt nothing, im also in lincs, allbeit grimsby, having said that, i didnt even know we had that last 'monster' one that was under market rasen but hey

Banned

excuse me must have been those beans I ate :oops::p

TomWilkoLFC;5933881

i felt nothing, im also in lincs, allbeit grimsby, having said that, i … i felt nothing, im also in lincs, allbeit grimsby, having said that, i didnt even know we had that last 'monster' one that was under market rasen but hey

I felt that one and we're further away!!

I'm pretty much central Lincs and didn't feel anything, you been smoking something OP?

sancho1983;5933907

I felt that one and we're further away!!I'm pretty much central Lincs and … I felt that one and we're further away!!I'm pretty much central Lincs and didn't feel anything, you been smoking something OP?

lol i woke up in the morning and my brother was like that earthquake scared me ****less last night, and i didnt believe him untill i looked on the internet slept like a log straight through

TomWilkoLFC;5933922

lol i woke up in the morning and my brother was like that earthquake … lol i woke up in the morning and my brother was like that earthquake scared me ****less last night, and i didnt believe him untill i looked on the internet slept like a log straight through

is that the same one im on about tom?

Original Poster Banned

sancho1983;5933907

I felt that one and we're further away!!I'm pretty much central Lincs and … I felt that one and we're further away!!I'm pretty much central Lincs and didn't feel anything, you been smoking something OP?

we are between Lincoln and Sleaford and my aunty heard it at Navenby on the cliff edge ............only had red wine , no joints

There's your problem, smoking red wine!!

We're a bit south of there.

donnaraine;5933930

is that the same one im on about tom?

more than likely, didnt even see that post :oops:
infact yeah i think it must have been the same one

TomWilkoLFC;5933970

more than likely, didnt even see that post :oops: infact yeah i think … more than likely, didnt even see that post :oops: infact yeah i think it must have been the same one

im pleased you said that, after posting i thought it wasnt and felt like i had had a blonde moment :oops:

Banned

No reports from Irby in the Marsh, Wainfleet,Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea and Skegness.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::santa:

donnaraine;5933982

im pleased you said that, after posting i thought it wasnt and felt like … im pleased you said that, after posting i thought it wasnt and felt like i had had a blonde moment :oops:

you, blonde moment, i dont believe you :p:whistling:

RUDOLF;5933991

No reports from Irby in the Marsh, Wainfleet,Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea … No reports from Irby in the Marsh, Wainfleet,Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea and Skegness.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::santa:

or grimsby :santa:

TomWilkoLFC;5934002

you, blonde moment, i dont believe you :p:whistling:

Banned

TomWilkoLFC;5934009

or grimsby :santa:

Sorry dont know you the others are my family and friends.:thumbsup::):gift::santa:

Original Poster Banned

must have been something at RAF Coningsby, some women parking the euro-fighter !

Banned

goldmax;5934082

must have been something at RAF Coningsby, some women parking the … must have been something at RAF Coningsby, some women parking the euro-fighter !

:w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RUDOLF;5934058

Sorry dont know you the others are my family and friends.:thumbsupgift … Sorry dont know you the others are my family and friends.:thumbsupgift :santa

well you should :p:p:p:santa:

goldmax;5934082

must have been something at RAF Coningsby, some women parking the … must have been something at RAF Coningsby, some women parking the euro-fighter !

wow no response to this post??

:whistling::whistling:

One word for you mate - sybian, LOL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?913
    2. Sad news about Barcelona2078
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions