What was that program? + quick rep

Found 30th May 2010
Hey guys, i wanted to watch a program the other night but i missed it. The thing is i cant remember what it was called or what channel it was on! I was wondering if anyone knew what the program was called so i could find it online, heres some of the things i remember:

* It was a period drama
* Im pretty sure that it was on Thrusday night
* I think, but not sure that it was part of the Sarah Waters series
* It was shown during the evening/ night time

I know its a long shot but does anyone have any ideas what it was called please?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

I have done a little research and the only period looking drama was Going Postal on Sky One.

diabeticguy;8724514

I have done a little research and the only period looking drama was Going … I have done a little research and the only period looking drama was Going Postal on Sky One.

going postal doesnt start til tonight I think?

was it this

The Secret Diaries Of Miss Anne Lister?

fern37;8724642

was it thisThe Secret Diaries Of Miss Anne Lister?

bbc.co.uk/pro…jmd

Heartbeat :oops:

Original Poster

diabeticguy;8724514

I have done a little research and the only period looking drama was Going … I have done a little research and the only period looking drama was Going Postal on Sky One.

Erhm, nope it wasnt that.

fern37;8724642

was it thisThe Secret Diaries Of Miss Anne Lister?

YES thank you :-D

diabeticguy;8724708

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00snjmd

thanks ;-)

demolisher;8724763

Heartbeat :oops:

OMG!!! I really didn't think that was going to be it but I remember flicking past an article on maxine peake and googled her! Yippee!! I finally did something useful other than argue on here :whistling::p:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769348
    2. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October89
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226637
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313894

See more discussions