Expired

What was that TV Show called?

Found 24th Sep 2017
Hi guys,

Does anyone know the name of that TV show where people would buy a storage block without any knowledge of what is in it so when they would invest in, I don’t know let’s say £400 for that storage and inside it they found junk they would have lost money but for anyone who invested in £400 for a storage and inside it was £800 worth of stuff they would made profit.

I hope that made sense? It used to come on the same channel that shows like Extreme Homemaker would come on years ago hopefully it’s online?

Thank you!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

mod

Hey! Are you talking about Storage Hunters?

Original Poster

crisscross3 m ago

Hey! Are you talking about Storage Hunters?

OH YMH GODD YESSSSSSS. THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW ITS TIME TO FIND A WEBSITE TO WATCH IT ON. GRACIAS 🙌

Was about to say Storage Hunters also! Anyways it's on Dave if you were finding it on your TV.

mod

trivium8 m ago

OH YMH GODD YESSSSSSS. THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW ITS TIME TO FIND A WEBSITE TO …OH YMH GODD YESSSSSSS. THANK YOU SO MUCH NOW ITS TIME TO FIND A WEBSITE TO WATCH IT ON. GRACIAS 🙌

You are very welcome! I hope you manage to find it - the bit I used to love the most was when the host would be performing the auction... couldn't understand a word he said

If you're interested there are also very similar shows called Storage Wars ( I think it was on the History Channel) and Auction Hunters, both based on the same idea of people bidding on abandoned storage units.

There's loads storage hunters, storage wars and many more
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants