Groups

what was the best christmas present you had :)?

and why is it your best present?

19 Comments

Mine wasnt a physical present, it was spending the day with my sister, she got involved with a dodgy bloke and dropped contact with all the family, she finally split with him and got back in touch with us all over the summer, but I havent spent a christmas day with her for over 11 years, so that was lovely

Original Poster

honeyb35

Mine wasnt a physical present, it was spending the day with my sister, … Mine wasnt a physical present, it was spending the day with my sister, she got involved with a dodgy bloke and dropped contact with all the family, she finally split with him and got back in touch with us all over the summer, but I havent spent a christmas day with her for over 11 years, so that was lovely

ahh that sounds nice glad everything is sorted now!

A scarf
    I needed one.

Original Poster

cannyscot

A scarfI needed one.

haha! especially in this weather, sounds like a thoughtful present to me!

cannyscot

A scarfI needed one.

Got one too ....

Best present.... Spending time at home !

Banned

my best present was seeing my 18month old daughter looking all happy opening her presents.

also my partner being happy with her presents.

what about you adam?

Our next door neighbour made me a vegan christmas cake First time I've had one in decades, it's lovely and was a really thoughtful gift. And she did a trial run first and took the first cake to the village knitting group and all the ladies there tried it and approved - that made me laugh, traditional conservatives eating vegan food
    And my husband went mad and got loads of gift vouchers for me even though I said No Big Presents

My iPhone was a nice gift as mine broke in the week
    Also the nice person who turned up on Christmas Eve, I was shocked & happy but that made my Christmas

Besides my new Audi my Hubbby bought me its got to be my True Blood calender

Seeing my two kids on boxing day for the first time in 2 months

And no I ain't been in prison lols

My little lads face when he got a message from Santa on the portable north pole on Xmas eve. Had his mum and grandma in tears he was so engrossed by it. Also, me putting raisins on the living room carpet for Xmas morning and telling him that Rudolph had pooped on the carpet. He was so proud and told everybody at Xmas dinner. Just love the whole Santa thing with little kids

Original Poster

HybridTheory

my best present was seeing my 18month old daughter looking all happy … my best present was seeing my 18month old daughter looking all happy opening her presents. also my partner being happy with her presents.what about you adam?

ahh thats something you couldn't pit a price on!!

chalkysoil

Our next door neighbour made me a vegan christmas cake First time … Our next door neighbour made me a vegan christmas cake First time I've had one in decades, it's lovely and was a really thoughtful gift. And she did a trial run first and took the first cake to the village knitting group and all the ladies there tried it and approved - that made me laugh, traditional conservatives eating vegan food And my husband went mad and got loads of gift vouchers for me even though I said No Big Presents

hahaha that does sound quite nice! any pictures? (the cake, not the vouchers). hope you had a good christmas anyway!

livingthelife07

My iPhone was a nice gift as mine broke in the week Also the nice … My iPhone was a nice gift as mine broke in the week Also the nice person who turned up on Christmas Eve, I was shocked & happy but that made my Christmas

ahh always wanted an iphone, will get one when my blackberry contract ends i think and can i ask who the nice person was or was it a secret!?

EBT

Besides my new Audi my Hubbby bought me its got to be my True Blood … Besides my new Audi my Hubbby bought me its got to be my True Blood calender

i've never actually seen true blood, ive watched abit of vampire diaries and all of the misfits episodes though.. are they alike or?

oldmankensey

Seeing my two kids on boxing day for the first time in 2 months :)And no … Seeing my two kids on boxing day for the first time in 2 months :)And no I ain't been in prison lols

once again, thats priceless, LMAO! it's good you haven't been in prision!

stewby

My little lads face when he got a message from Santa on the portable … My little lads face when he got a message from Santa on the portable north pole on Xmas eve. Had his mum and grandma in tears he was so engrossed by it. Also, me putting raisins on the living room carpet for Xmas morning and telling him that Rudolph had pooped on the carpet. He was so proud and told everybody at Xmas dinner. Just love the whole Santa thing with little kids

ahhh glad it was a good time for yourself have a good new year!

Adam PDM

ahh always wanted an iphone, will get one when my blackberry contract … ahh always wanted an iphone, will get one when my blackberry contract ends i think and can i ask who the nice person was or was it a secret!?

The person was an ex who had to move away & they came back to see me for Christmas

Banned

I would love to have a baby on christmas day that would be a lovely present.

I appreciate everything I am given especially whilst people are starving in the world.

Banned

livingthelife07

My iPhone was a nice gift as mine broke in the week Also the nice … My iPhone was a nice gift as mine broke in the week Also the nice person who turned up on Christmas Eve, I was shocked & happy but that made my Christmas

Did you get it?

DLM

Did you get it?

I did

Banned

livingthelife07

I did

Great news (_;)

Merry christmas x x

My Gok wan book as its kept me occupied while Ive been lazing

My iPad as I didn't ask for anything this year I was in shock
    Post a comment