What was the best country you visited for cuisine

Found 23rd Jul
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
34466099-kFCqC.jpg
Albania in the early 90s. I was amazed at how many recipes could be created from lumps of fat and gristle
Dyslexic_Dog55 m ago

Okay then, other than the mars bar and irn bru, what are the other things? …Okay then, other than the mars bar and irn bru, what are the other things?

Don't forget haggis, cremola foam, stovies, neeps and tatties, clootie dumpling, scotch pie, Arbroath smokies, Dundee cake, porridge, cranachan if you want to be posh and, if you're in edinburgh, your chips are with salt and sauce not salt and vinegar
davewave1 h, 1 m ago

maybe a bit like Hungarian Goulash perhaps?

Why is your name red? I think it means a ban is coming. They're just getting the colour right first

34466459-Jgaii.jpg
56 Comments
Albania in the early 90s. I was amazed at how many recipes could be created from lumps of fat and gristle
The home of Piri Piri. Guia, Portugal. I will be visiting Ramires restaurant in Sept. Can't wait.
Czech Republic because I'm a fan of stew
Edited by: "joey1352" 23rd Jul
Italy...visited a few times never disappoints
Predikuesi16 m ago

Albania in the early 90s. I was amazed at how many recipes could be …Albania in the early 90s. I was amazed at how many recipes could be created from lumps of fat and gristle

wow Albania, what kind of dishes?
joey135215 m ago

Czech Republic because I'm a fan of stew

Poland !
davewave10 m ago

wow Albania, what kind of dishes?

Think Greek and Macedonian with a bit of Italian thrown in. That's the style but without the good ingredients. Thankfully things are much better now in Albania, but still substandard compared with the rest of Europe.
34466099-kFCqC.jpg
Wongy11026 m ago

[Image]

That's what I call proper batter.
napior55 m ago

Poland !

He said 'best' not worst
davewave1 h, 1 m ago

Why is your name red? I think it means a ban is coming. They're just getting the colour right first

34466459-Jgaii.jpg
Predikuesi1 h, 33 m ago

Albania in the early 90s. I was amazed at how many recipes could be …Albania in the early 90s. I was amazed at how many recipes could be created from lumps of fat and gristle

Once a country is wealthy enough to import sausage machines, then all the lumps of fat, gristle, ear, snout, labia minora, penis etc. go into the meat grinder.
Edited by: "splender" 23rd Jul
splender4 m ago

then all the lumps of labia minora go into the meat grinder.

Nooooom!! Can you get them over here?
deeky20 m ago

Why is your name red? I think it means a ban is coming. They're just …Why is your name red? I think it means a ban is coming. They're just getting the colour right first [Image]

Whoops...what did I do?
davewave1 m ago

Whoops...what did I do?

Seems to be instead of saying original poster next to your name. Either that or you are about to spontaneously combust
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 23rd Jul
psychobitchfromhell2 m ago

Seems to be instead of saying original poster next to your name. Either …Seems to be instead of saying original poster next to your name. Either that or you are about to spontaneously combust

I liked being an original poster.
Predikuesi1 m ago

I liked being an original poster.

Yeah, me too. Made you look a bit special. Being red looks like you're on the naughty step
Kerala for it's beef fry / curry. Holy cow, it was aswesome.
Japan. My favourite country for many things. Sushi and Tsukemen Ramen are cheap as chips and a different class to anything you can get here. Their prized beef is expensive, but research does lead to reasonable prices.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 23rd Jul
psychobitchfromhell25 m ago

Seems to be instead of saying original poster next to your name. Either …Seems to be instead of saying original poster next to your name. Either that or you are about to spontaneously combust

Good spot

Yes, I've checked others. That's it.

You can knock off half an hour early
Edited by: "deeky" 23rd Jul
Greece
deeky33 m ago

Good spotYes, I've checked others. That's it.You can knock off half an …Good spotYes, I've checked others. That's it.You can knock off half an hour early

Why thank you kind sir. Mods have got a new logo too. No expense spared here.
napior2 h, 51 m ago

Poland !

When I was in Poland it was a load of carp
Portugal (in traditional towns/villages)
psychobitchfromhell47 m ago

Why thank you kind sir. Mods have got a new logo too. No expense spared …Why thank you kind sir. Mods have got a new logo too. No expense spared here.

Next stop... my "Feedback" threads from five years ago.
psychobitchfromhell2 h, 9 m ago

deeky1 h, 45 m ago

Good spotYes, I've checked others. That's it.You can knock off half an …Good spotYes, I've checked others. That's it.You can knock off half an hour early

psychobitchfromhell1 h, 12 m ago

Why thank you kind sir. Mods have got a new logo too. No expense spared …Why thank you kind sir. Mods have got a new logo too. No expense spared here.

Bonus points for inventing a good reason why spaces between words in user names are now wider.

For example...

34468151-armk4.jpg34468151-MAuDM.jpg34468151-dz4Dm.jpg34468151-xxBsr.jpg
fanpages1 m ago

Bonus points for inventing a good reason why spaces between words in user …Bonus points for inventing a good reason why spaces between words in user names are now wider.For example...[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

To make up for the fact I have none.
fanpages2 m ago

Another recent change...[Image]

Yeah, was that too. Wonder why?
psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

Yeah, was that too. Wonder why?

Perhaps it is the Canadian school holidays & they've run out of stuff for the work experience Developers.
fanpages1 m ago

Perhaps it is the Canadian school holidays & they've run out of stuff for …Perhaps it is the Canadian school holidays & they've run out of stuff for the work experience Developers.

I've been trying to find someone suspended to see if they have a new symbol too. Think they should have an amber triangle
psychobitchfromhell39 m ago

I've been trying to find someone suspended to see if they have a new …I've been trying to find someone suspended to see if they have a new symbol too. Think they should have an amber triangle

Does that even exist anymore ?
not seen for a terribly terribly long time.
Wongy1108 m ago

Does that even exist anymore ?not seen for a terribly terribly long time.

Dunno. All the usual suspects have been banned. Did we always have the mobile phone symbol? Means sent via official app. I don do that. I am a rebel.
jimmy_the_fridge23rd Jul

Comment deleted

Think it should at least be in good or flashing or similar. There are a fair few special people here. Most of us actually
psychobitchfromhell15 m ago

Dunno. All the usual suspects have been banned. Did we always have the …Dunno. All the usual suspects have been banned. Did we always have the mobile phone symbol? Means sent via official app. I don do that. I am a rebel.

Not seen that yet

34468905-bAW2u.jpg
This is a difficult question. Had lots of great meals all over.
Wongy1108 m ago

Not seen that yet [Image]

Just next to name
Wongy11032 m ago

Wongy11032 m ago

psychobitchfromhell4 m ago

Just next to name

Nope nothing here but have a lot of 'trouble' *rolleyes* with this stuff
34468991-onyN5.jpg
Honestly, I feel London has the best choice of cuisine in the world.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants