What was the best day of your life?

Not sure if this has been done before but just thought I would see what sort of response there is!

41 Comments

Today, entering this thread at 36 mins past 12 when i should be fast asleep.

36 mins old and THE best day

had too may to decide

too difficult

bet the women say when they gave birth though

jasonrat;6099617

had too may to decidetoo difficultbet the women say when they gave birth … had too may to decidetoo difficultbet the women say when they gave birth though

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

they go down as most painful days, best days were conceiving em :whistling:;-)

dunno, im only 18 so none of the big stuff has happened lol, not married (thank god - im a playa :lol:), no kids (thank god again), nuthin, zilch, zero, nil.

jasonrat;6099617

had too may to decidetoo difficultbet the women say when they gave birth … had too may to decidetoo difficultbet the women say when they gave birth though

:lol:

The best day is always tomorrow x x x

Marina;6099640

:lol:

see how daft these men are :roll:

;-)

when JFK came back obviously..

When my 2 little ones said 'daddy' for the first time

Oh and also when i realised that with Bobby Ewing it was all a dream... for those old enough to remember :whistling:

ClarityofMind;6099643

see how daft these men are :roll:;-)

:giggle: I was so drugged up, I don't remember if I was happy or not:lol:

How are you COM? x x

The day I was born

JaYy_dOg;6099700

The day I was born

Wow, great memory power:thumbsup:

Marina;6099686

:giggle: I was so drugged up, I don't remember if I was happy or … :giggle: I was so drugged up, I don't remember if I was happy or not:lol:How are you COM? x x

I'm fine hunni, how are you? xxxx

JaYy_dOg;6099700

The day I was born

u dnt remember that :roll: :lol:

im gonna narrow it down to when i was scubba divng in the med, winning the scottish uni basketball cup, my 18th i threw up soo much after my dirty pint :lol: good times

micoo;6099712

u dnt remember that :roll: :lol:im gonna narrow it down to when i was … u dnt remember that :roll: :lol:im gonna narrow it down to when i was scubba divng in the med, winning the scottish uni basketball cup, my 18th i threw up soo much after my dirty pint :lol: good times

I don't remember that day, I just no that was the best day of my life for having such a great family.

ClarityofMind;6099706

I'm fine hunni, how are you? xxxx

I'm good COM, thanks. Did you have a nice weekend?:) x x x

JaYy_dOg;6099721

I don't remember that day, I just no that was the best day of my life for … I don't remember that day, I just no that was the best day of my life for having such a great family.

fair enough how old are u??

Marina;6099727

I'm good COM, thanks. Did you have a nice weekend?:) x x x

No I havent enjoyed my weekend.. I have had lots of friends round me though so it hasnt been all bad

Hows yours been sweetie?

micoo;6099730

fair enough how old are u??

18:)

JaYy_dOg;6099721

I don't remember that day, I just no that was the best day of my life for … I don't remember that day, I just no that was the best day of my life for having such a great family.

thats lovely xxxxxxxxxx

ClarityofMind;6099732

No I havent enjoyed my weekend.. I have had lots of friends round me … No I havent enjoyed my weekend.. I have had lots of friends round me though so it hasnt been all bad :)Hows yours been sweetie?

Aww, hope the week brings you more joy:)

Mine was usual, quiet, sleepy and peaceful:p

Marina;6099705

Wow, great memory power:thumbsup:

Read post 17#

Marina;6099739

Aww, hope the week brings you more joy:)Mine was usual, quiet, sleepy and … Aww, hope the week brings you more joy:)Mine was usual, quiet, sleepy and peaceful:p

sounds lovely...

what I wouldnt give for serene and peaceful lol

JaYy_dOg;6099733

18:)

snap, crackle and pop :lol: im not keen on my family tbh :lol: scuba diving was way better or getting rat assed on my birth day downing my dirty pint, throwing up everywhere, showering to sober me up lots of tooth paste n food so i didnt look ill going out in a dress (my mates made me), hooking up with the fitest bird ive ever met :lol:

JaYy_dOg;6099741

Read post 17#

I did, thanks:p

Marina;6099748

I did, thanks:p

Kk

the day i appeard on the jeremy kyle show and proved my GFs baby was not mine.

branchinghenk;6099762

the day i appeard on the jeremy kyle show and proved my GFs baby was not … the day i appeard on the jeremy kyle show and proved my GFs baby was not mine.

wonder if ive seen it :lol:

micoo;6099788

wonder if ive seen it :lol:

#]

it was the one where i swore loads and it never got censored because the never understood the glasweigan scum junkie slur that came out my mouth.

branchinghenk;6099805

#]it was the one where i swore loads and it never got censored because … #]it was the one where i swore loads and it never got censored because the never understood the glasweigan scum junkie slur that came out my mouth.

yaldi i think i hv seen it :lol: where bouts in glasgow u frm

When Serbia won Eurovision... OBVIOUSLY.

Banned

Buying my first house with my beautiful girlfriend now financée

When it happens getting married then the birth of my first born has to be a boy though or its game over.

i have 3,
the birth of my kids
erm erm!
the hatching of my eggs

lumoruk;6100016

Buying my first house with my beautiful girlfriend now financéeWhen it … Buying my first house with my beautiful girlfriend now financéeWhen it happens getting married then the birth of my first born has to be a boy though or its game over.

Weren't you calling her fat the other day? I seem to remember you accusing her of stealing from you at one point too??

Fickle...

One of my happiest memories is when my daughter laughed for the first time.

When my children were born.

told you

playing Ghostfest a few years ago was an amazing day, just meeting so many great people and getting to play on stage with bands i look/looked up to :-D

Would have to be the day I realised I was a big boy becuase it was the first time I woke up and hadn't wet the bed..... I was 22.

jasonrat;6100459

told you

:giggle:

lumoruk;6100016

Buying my first house with my beautiful girlfriend now financéeWhen it … Buying my first house with my beautiful girlfriend now financéeWhen it happens getting married then the birth of my first born has to be a boy though or its game over.

omg your not even into her any more because she his piled it on!

your living i lie!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1541
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions