What was the hottest deal of all time on here?

Banned 24 replies
Found 1st Aug 2009
im guessing like a 48 pack of beer for £5 or somet

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
21 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Banana79;5907548

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/266921/5-off-some-things-play-com-for-rac-Just have a look on the right 'Hottest all time'.

wow thats hot and in my opinion not that great

iphone thread, or was it wii fot, can't remember.

[COLOR="Blue"]probably when guitar hero world tour band pack was in morrisons for £40 or something[/COLOR]

its a shame we cant see expired ones too i think i remember a hotter one

Banana79;5907548

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/266921/5-off-some-things-play-com-for-rac-Just have a look on the right 'Hottest all time'.

Surely that's just the hottest that hasn't been expired...there may be more out there, but the advanced search function only goes back a year...

i thought it was when you could get 8 quid for four free sim cards plus 20 quid in credit

This one should have been scorchin but only got up to 899? Come on kingsize bed AND mattress for £2 delivered and it wasnt one of those misprices that got cancelled either I stil sleep in/on mine!
hotukdeals.com/ite…0-/

Original Poster Banned

i dunno the hottest thing my mate posted went to like 3089 degrees than expired

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;5907599

This one should have been scorchin but only got up to 899? Come on … This one should have been scorchin but only got up to 899? Come on kingsize bed AND mattress for £2 delivered and it wasnt one of those misprices that got cancelled either I stil sleep in/on mine!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/95094/kingsized-double-bed-misprice-2-00-/

now thats hot

nikkib123;5907614

Flipping Nora - thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to use the free delivery code available and quidco though so I paid £7.50 for two.

Original Poster Banned

harlzter;5907639

I forgot to use the free delivery code available and quidco though so I … I forgot to use the free delivery code available and quidco though so I paid £7.50 for two.

can you still buy one now

IndianaBlues;5907590

Surely that's just the hottest that hasn't been expired...there may be … Surely that's just the hottest that hasn't been expired...there may be more out there, but the advanced search function only goes back a year...

Select "yesterday" and "older" rather than newer.

nikkib123;5907661

Noooooooo ha ha thats amazing - well done!

What made it hotter for me was they arrived the day we moved into this house and that morning had broke a part off the old bed dismantling it to get it down stairs:w00t:

harlzter;5907599

This one should have been scorchin but only got up to 899? Come on … This one should have been scorchin but only got up to 899? Come on kingsize bed AND mattress for £2 delivered and it wasnt one of those misprices that got cancelled either I stil sleep in/on mine!http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/95094/kingsized-double-bed-misprice-2-00-/

I got mine too, sold the mattress for £50 couple of weeks ago :-D

The heat only goes by if its on for a long time and since the 5% one was open for a long time. It obviously kept being voted hot.

Heat isn't a true reflection on how 'hot' a deal is

the iphone thread surely has to be the hottest?
where the price got dropped!

robtallica;5907879

This is ]hotness personified

i got it for 10p at cash converters and i got steps album free

Snare;5907839

the iphone thread surely has to be the hottest?where the price got … the iphone thread surely has to be the hottest?where the price got dropped!

Nope.

hotukdeals.com/ite…to/

The Wii thread I posted earlier was over 4x as hot! This may be 2nd though although I think there are quite a few at this sort of level.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions