What was the last dvd,bluray or download you bought?

Found 14th Apr
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Play better golf by Ben Hogan ... (it didn't work ) ............. Oops sorry that was on Betamax - Does that count
Edited by: "rogparki" 14th Apr
I don't buy anything unless it's under £3 these days like cds. All second hand from shops or ebay. To answer though.. Dvd.. Guy martin Isle of man his first time on TV documentary I think, off ebay for £5. Its a blueray. Never watched it though.
Edited by: "wayners" 14th Apr
Back to the future box set.
Two 3d transformers films and Dr strange 3d from cex for £20. I know 3d is a dead format but should still look good in vr
Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk, disappointing to say the least.
jaketheplumber40 m ago

Christopher Nolan's Dunkirk, disappointing to say the least.

If you have the time check out generation kill as it's a good war series.
wayners5 h, 40 m ago

I don't buy anything unless it's under £3 these days like cds. All second …I don't buy anything unless it's under £3 these days like cds. All second hand from shops or ebay. To answer though.. Dvd.. Guy martin Isle of man his first time on TV documentary I think, off ebay for £5. Its a blueray. Never watched it though.

If it's "closer to the edge" then do yourself a favour and watch it
Haven't bought a CD in 15 years, a dvd in over 10 years and only ever bought planet earth on bluray

No need to buy physical media these days except games as you can generally sell these on at the price you pay.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants