what was the most embarrassed moment you had?

for me what i remember was when in kitchen i had a nasty slip n then fall....

37 Comments

Original Poster

n yeh that slip last like 2 sec and i had a burger in my hand,it was all over the floor.this happened at work......

A couple of years ago we went to Currys to buy a new gas cooker. I thought I was being clever by pulling one towards me to see the connections on the back. As I did the door opened and all the trays and other parts fell out with an almighty crash. The most embarrassing part was seeing six or seven sales staff come running from all directions. I couldn't get out quick enough.

I was my wife's embarrassment that day!

Seriously op, how old are you? I ask in every one of your 'threads' and you never respond.

Original Poster

sancho1983

Seriously op, how old are you? I ask in every one of your 'threads' and … Seriously op, how old are you? I ask in every one of your 'threads' and you never respond.

?

sancho1983

Seriously op, how old are you? I ask in every one of your 'threads' and … Seriously op, how old are you? I ask in every one of your 'threads' and you never respond.

Stalker alert!

Original Poster

sancho1983 my age shouldn't bother you,it should be the english.......which i try my best to make you guys/gals understand.....n if this is not the case then tell me y,i might answer

Original Poster

g1bbuk

Stalker alert!

lol

omg i have too many

but a good one was on holiday in Cyprus i was walking up the street and loads of places to eat, i was being nosey looking what people were eating to see if it looked yummy then BAM walked straight into a parking meter

all i could hear was laughing

Slipping on ice in town a few years back and a little old biddy came across with her zimmer and offered me a hand up!

The slip was bad enough as it was on a slope and a comedy slip where your feet are sliding arms, flailing about to try and stay upright and you just know you are going down no matter what, but to top it the old biddy offering me a hand up just killed every ounce of self respect.

Edited by: "harlzter" 15th Nov 2010

When I put an England flag on top of my car during the world cup...

Banned

harlzter

Slipping on ice in town a few years back and a little old biddy came … Slipping on ice in town a few years back and a little old biddy came across with her zimmer and offered me a hand up! The slip was bad enough as it was on a slope and a comedy slip where your feet are sliding arms flailing about and you just know you are going down no matter what, but to top it the old biddy offering me a hand up just killed every ounce of self respect.

well, did you take it? lol

Original Poster

jonny619447

When I put an England flag on top of my car during the world cup...

so apart from the world cup where you keep it?

addjon

he keeps it on the drive.

DangerGod

well, did you take it? lol

I got out of there as fast as I could which on ice is not easy!

addjon

Strangely it went missing soon after our second group game...

I'm waiting for bossy boots to show up in this thread http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/eat/t1918.gif

richp

I'm waiting for bossy boots to show up in this thread

OMG am gonna boot your ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was reading that title and thinking oooohhhh bad memories coming back X)

starred out word....a r .........!
Edited by: "bossyboots" 15th Nov 2010

Original Poster

lol richp........bossy boots n also marina,n barkey there are other but my memory is not good,though i will try to remember their name.......eventually

Original Poster

bossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hiiiiiiii how are you?

bossyboots

OMG am gonna boot your ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was reading that title and … OMG am gonna boot your ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was reading that title and thinking oooohhhh bad memories coming back X)

you know that phrase " I nearly died laughing ".............. X) I had to be resuscitated, twice

Edited by: "richp" 15th Nov 2010

not sure if embarressing...maybe more stupid...on my first driving tests they used to ask you questions in those days

Instructor "How do you know if someone is blind & Deaf"

Me "he has stickers on his car"

Instructor "No Please try again"

Me "You can see his guide dog in the passenger seat"

Instructor "No Please try again" - at this point the instructor is looking at me with disbelief

Me "He waves his white stick out the window"

Instructor "No your three answers are now up....How many blind and deaf people drive cars miss skellysgirl? ...NONE the person in question would be a pedestrian and a deaf blind person has stripes round their white cane"

I didnt pass, surprisingly

Edited by: "skellysgirl" 15th Nov 2010

addjon

bossyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hiiiiiiii how are you?

for now I am fine............but waiting on Rich coming back on and I might not be!

Going for a bath now so will check back later

Original Poster

lol rich
ur ich
don't b bi**h
r i'll stich
ur mouth with glitch
no offence rich.....hopefully you didn't mind it
if you did then i am sorry n i will remove it jst let me knw

Can't think of anything recently but I remember when I was younger I went out shopping with my parents to look for a new bed, looked around all the home stores & finally came across a wooden bed sat on it to see what it was like & the next thing I was on the floor, the actually wooden frame broke in half I was mortified, we quickly left the store & never returned! oO
Edited by: "livingthelife07" 15th Nov 2010

Well this was only two weeks ago with my little lad at the park and said to him come and stroke this dog, so we went over and slipped flat on my back on some stupid leaves and nearly took the dog out....never got up so quick !

Then another time looking at settees in the window, walked over to it not knowing it had tilting glass and smacked my head on the glass people in the shop was all gazing at me !! haaa

bossyboots

for now I am fine............but waiting on Rich coming back on and I … for now I am fine............but waiting on Rich coming back on and I might not be!Going for a bath now so will check back later

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-taunt014.gif

livingthelife07

Can't think of anything recently but I remember when I was younger I went … Can't think of anything recently but I remember when I was younger I went out shopping with my parents to look for a new bed, looked around all the home stores & finally came across a wooden bed sat on it to see what it was like & the next thing I was on the floor, the actually wooden frame broke in half I was mortified, we quickly left the store & never returned! oO

yeah yeah this happened when you were younger...............more like last week when out shopping with your oh

(and bet you were chucked out of the shop too lool)
Edited by: "bossyboots" 15th Nov 2010

Original Poster

did any one ever fall from stair?n i mean home stair,just like cartoon......lol it will be really funny

addjon

did any one ever fall from stair?n i mean home stair,just like … did any one ever fall from stair?n i mean home stair,just like cartoon......lol it will be really funny

Yes bit I broek mi nek and died

addjon

did any one ever fall from stair?n i mean home stair,just like … did any one ever fall from stair?n i mean home stair,just like cartoon......lol it will be really funny

I've fallen up the stairs oO

addjon

i've done that twice, first time my kids started to laugh looking at me, so i was laughing too. Second time hubby was around and while sliding down i spilled tea on the wall too. I didnt laugh to get as much as sympathy and care as possible.

Hi btw, addjon
Edited by: "Marina" 15th Nov 2010

Original Poster

marinaaaaaaaaa hi,nice to see you.

addjonnnnn, hi,nice to see you too! X)

i once went to work with 2 odd shoes on, didnt realise til a workmate pointed it out

When serving in a restaurant (in my younger days!) i read out the choices for desert and mispronounced the "strawberry cheesecake" as "strawberry cheesecock" oO

Curling against Eve Muirhead, trying to impress i managed to fall flat on my **** X)

Google her to see why i was embarassed X)

Original Poster

[quote=micoo]Curling against Eve Muirhead, trying to impress i managed to fall flat on my **** X)

Google her to see why i was embarassed X)[/quote
yeh i did........so did you stick something hot on the ****,as i guess that you fall flat on ice...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763973
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions