What was the score tonight?

Banned 10 replies
Found 16th May 2009
I'm after the MK Dons v Scunthorpe result? My internet is currently playing up, so can't access the bbc or skysports pages.

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

0-0, Scunthorpe won 7-6 on penalties.

Original Poster Banned

hornblowerracing;5225967

0-0, Scunthorpe won 7-6 on penalties.

Oh dear Di Matteo will be p i s s e d!! Oh well Paul Ince was a general douche!

davidhurn;5226009

Oh dear Di Matteo will be p i s s e d!! Oh well Paul Ince was a general … Oh dear Di Matteo will be p i s s e d!! Oh well Paul Ince was a general douche!

tore andre flo missed the decisive pen!! mk dons had a kick to go through at one point too!!

Original Poster Banned

Cantona_7;5226029

tore andre flo missed the decisive pen!! mk dons had a kick to go … tore andre flo missed the decisive pen!! mk dons had a kick to go through at one point too!!

Gutner absolute Chelsea reject!

Cantona_7;5226029

tore andre flo missed the decisive pen!! mk dons had a kick to go … tore andre flo missed the decisive pen!! mk dons had a kick to go through at one point too!!

Did he not play for on of the old firm at one point?

grex9101;5226147

yeh chelsea sold him to rangers for £12 million!!!

grex9101;5226147

oh yes he did, rangers paid over 12 million for him, and people wonder why they're in debt! hahaha:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

mcnally32;5226157

oh yes he did, rangers paid over 12 million for him, and people wonder … oh yes he did, rangers paid over 12 million for him, and people wonder why they're in debt! hahaha:whistling:

Ok Celtic massive. U can walk tall in the SPL, but imagine if u came over to the Pl, u would be d i c k e d over by Stoke.

Cantona_7;5226156

yeh chelsea sold him to rangers for £12 million!!!

Ouch! :-D

mcnally32;5226157

oh yes he did, rangers paid over 12 million for him, and people wonder … oh yes he did, rangers paid over 12 million for him, and people wonder why they're in debt! hahaha:whistling:

lol...!

davidhurn;5226177

Ok Celtic massive. U can walk tall in the SPL, but imagine if u came over … Ok Celtic massive. U can walk tall in the SPL, but imagine if u came over to the Pl, u would be d i c k e d over by Stoke.

True, the old firm would sink in England. Football fans in Scotland are really small minded and bigoted, you should see the match-days; idiots full of buckfast looking for fights. God help you if you're wearing the wrong colours in the wrong part of Glasgow...

Looking forward to the Scunny and Millwall game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244939
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    3. Add one, leave one game54415485
    4. A1 Travel no longer trading!33

See more discussions