What was the website to get an o2 airtime refund?

Posted 11th Dec 2019
Got the p30 Pro last month and as some people have said, sometimes even if you cancel it the first monthly payment goes through.

I've just paid 17 and want my refund

I can't find the website which was recommended, all I remember is its a specific website .
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
do a web chat with them, looks like the link has gone just done mine from the XR deal, took a couple of minutes to do.
Took two web chats over three weeks to get them to action my refund.
Really think they make it harder (on purpose?) than it should be.

Of course an automatic refund isn't in their vocabulary
eslick11/12/2019 13:27

do a web chat with them, looks like the link has gone just done mine from …do a web chat with them, looks like the link has gone just done mine from the XR deal, took a couple of minutes to do.

Thanks a lot. Do you just ask for the refund?
darsuke11/12/2019 17:33

Took two web chats over three weeks to get them to action my refund.Really …Took two web chats over three weeks to get them to action my refund.Really think they make it harder (on purpose?) than it should be. Of course an automatic refund isn't in their vocabulary

I read there's an easier way to get their automatic refunds but it was my first time this time so didn't want to push it haha. Yeah seems like it's a case of chasing it up.
daastle12/12/2019 00:12

Thanks a lot. Do you just ask for the refund?

Yes, just explained and they checked the account and saw it was in credit, then asked for it back.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants