What was this movie called

being Halloween I recalled a movie from when I was young. It had a girl called sally in it and evil small creatures that banged on her door saying Sally, Sally were going to get you.

Do you know what it was called?

8 Comments

Critters?

Original Poster

Spriggan;6746635

Critters?

thanks just checked thats it.

repped

I want to see 'The People Under The Stairs', when is that going to be shown again?
The film that consistently spooks though me is the original version of The Fog - The music is insanely creepy.

MBeeching;6746724

I want to see 'The People Under The Stairs', when is that going to be … I want to see 'The People Under The Stairs', when is that going to be shown again?The film that consistently spooks though me is the original version of The Fog - The music is insanely creepy.

The Fog is a great film, wasnt it John Carpenter..

I like the ones based on a true story .... like The Entity

Scariest ever was the blair witch project.I went to see it in the cimema on halloween night.What made it so scary was all the hype.

LoozR;6746779

Scariest ever was the blair witch project.I went to see it in the cimema … Scariest ever was the blair witch project.I went to see it in the cimema on halloween night.What made it so scary was all the hype.

+1 to that, watched it on halloween in the dark with no-one else in the house, had to switch all the lights on after :-D

Banned

errrr.....

critters didnt speak.....not english anyway?? thats not how that film was at all........

Original Poster

ODB_69;6746845

errrr.....critters didnt speak.....not english anyway?? thats not how … errrr.....critters didnt speak.....not english anyway?? thats not how that film was at all........

I thought that I was younger then that. I looked on imdb and there was a sally in the film. Maybe it was not that.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763821
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523385
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356127
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414414051

See more discussions