What was your best gift this Christmas

Found 9th Jan
the one you really liked or will use the most or make your life happier (yes I know)
Community Updates
Misc
29 Comments
Alex dot, she knows loads of stuff when you learn to ask the correct question
Bought the fam tickets to see Hamilton , made me super happy , and we don't even go til next month Is it rude to consider the gift you bought the best
24 pack of irn bru!!!
SerpentSuicide19 m ago

24 pack of irn bru!!!

i would have liked that too but the diet version
Premium Merlin Annual Passes for the family
£50
A Harry Potter onesie... And lego
miles13642 m ago

i would have liked that too but the diet version

I’m sorry but you lost me at diet. Rather drink anti freeze lol.
A heavy duty wet and dry vacuum cleaner from Screwfix, so I can do all the crappy diy jobs that would kill the Dyson.
a cash refund from unwanted gifts.
Just being home with my family.

Joking, it was the complete edition of Horizon Zero Dawn.
miles1369 h, 15 m ago

Alex dot, she knows loads of stuff when you learn to ask the correct …Alex dot, she knows loads of stuff when you learn to ask the correct question

Mine's getting dumber with time
jonmarz891 m ago

Mine's getting dumber with time

she does have her moments
Materialistic pig dogs

The greatest gift I received, was the love of our Lord and saviour.
All hail and praise... Father Christmas
May peas be among you all.
i just wish we had voice training, and an option to pick trigger word be nice
3D printer
Boxer shorts and socks.
£800
Didn't see anybody, best Xmas ever
birdyboyuk6 h, 52 m ago

3D printer

Out of curiousity and a little bit of interest in getting to 3D printing one day..... what have you printed with it so far?
noahsdad28 m ago

Out of curiousity and a little bit of interest in getting to 3D printing …Out of curiousity and a little bit of interest in getting to 3D printing one day..... what have you printed with it so far?

I've printed some upgrades for my printer, a T-Rex skull, a mini Buddha, tool holder, small cable tidy clips, a benchy boat (most common first print) and a little genie character from a film that came on the sd card.

I have a thread here if you're interested - hotukdeals.com/dis…221

Has pics so you can see what I've done
birdyboyuk4 m ago

I've printed some upgrades for my printer, a T-Rex skull, a mini Buddha, …I've printed some upgrades for my printer, a T-Rex skull, a mini Buddha, tool holder, small cable tidy clips, a benchy boat (most common first print) and a little genie character from a film that came on the sd card.I have a thread here if you're interested - https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/3d-printing-discussion-2870221Has pics so you can see what I've done

All useful stuff then!
barriey4 m ago

All useful stuff then!

Once he gets into the niche cookie cutter market, he will make a fortune on ebay
My son bought me an Amazon gift card that said happy birthday on it. Such is life.
tinkerbellian22 h, 26 m ago

Bought the fam tickets to see Hamilton , made me super happy , and we …Bought the fam tickets to see Hamilton , made me super happy , and we don't even go til next month Is it rude to consider the gift you bought the best

Going to see Hamilton play during the month of February while they are fighting relegation?! Get a refund!
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army10th Jan

Going to see Hamilton play during the month of February while they are …Going to see Hamilton play during the month of February while they are fighting relegation?! Get a refund!

I'm a southern girl, had to look up who you were talking about No I'm off to the theatre not standing around in the cold , thank you muchly
Retro camper van biscuit tin love it!!
changed my mind its the foot spar
Edited by: "miles136" 25th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions