What was your fav Christmas present and why.

Doesn't have to be materialistic.

55 Comments

Reading numerous posts on here about " What was your best Xmas present and why " oO

rogparki

Reading numerous posts on here about " What was your best Xmas present … Reading numerous posts on here about " What was your best Xmas present and why " oO

I guess you didnt get much then i remember you! your the one who hates everything? amazon? black friday etc etc

Best present is having a few days off of work
Edited by: "fattyuk" 26th Dec 2016

Original Poster

rogparki

Reading numerous posts on here about " What was your best Xmas present … Reading numerous posts on here about " What was your best Xmas present and why " oO

I don't understand your response.

It's like you have answered a question,to a completely different question.

fattyuk

I guess you didnt get much then i remember you! your the one who hates … I guess you didnt get much then i remember you! your the one who hates everything? amazon? black friday etc etcBest present is having a few days off of work

Must have been nice - All right for some , to some of us it was just a normal weekend , work wise

rogparki

Must have been nice - All right for some , to some of us it was just a … Must have been nice - All right for some , to some of us it was just a normal weekend , work wise

Are you like a doctor or work in a pub?

Finally seeing the living room carpet today

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

I don't understand your response.It's like you have answered a … I don't understand your response.It's like you have answered a question,to a completely different question.

Although doubtless asked with the best of intentions ,the same question has been posed many times over the last 2 days . My best presents were reading some of the very heartwarming answers to those posts . So no need to do it yet again .:|

It wasnt a christmas present, it was just a present but it is the best present i have ever had as it had a great impact on me and opened up my mind.

I was about 15 and it was a book, jane eyre by charlotte bronte. Wow, until then I have never read anything like it. I never read anything more than once, but that book i had to read several times. It was so good, i couldnt stop reading it over and over again.

It really introduced me to the english classics literature. Such superb writing, nothing comes near to it.

fattyuk

Are you like a doctor or work in a pub?

You are getting warm but sadly neither (both of whom I respect ) You have only got about 10000 other professions who don't have the luxury of a few nice days off at Christmas . And you really should have the intelligence to realise that criticising something (Amazon for example) doesn't mean "hating " them ! Just means I'd like them to be act better to their customers, their employees and the taxman (our taxman to be precise ) .

rogparki

You are getting warm but sadly neither (both of whom I respect ) You … You are getting warm but sadly neither (both of whom I respect ) You have only got about 10000 other professions who don't have the luxury of a few nice days off at Christmas . And you really should have the intelligence to realise that criticising something (Amazon for example) doesn't mean "hating " them ! Just means I'd like them to be act better to their customers, their employees and the taxman (our taxman to be precise ) .

I think you need a hug or a cuddle or something to cheer you up my dear

[img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/lWHQlU3B5MyDm/200.gif#13[/img]

fattyuk

I think you need a hug or a cuddle or something to cheer you up my dear … I think you need a hug or a cuddle or something to cheer you up my dear [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/lWHQlU3B5MyDm/200.gif#13[/img]

I have plenty of those , thanks for your concern , which is why I can feel free to post my criticisms on here without resorting to silly childish "gifs" or whatever they are called

Banned

rogparki

You are getting warm but sadly neither (both of whom I respect ) You … You are getting warm but sadly neither (both of whom I respect ) You have only got about 10000 other professions who don't have the luxury of a few nice days off at Christmas . And you really should have the intelligence to realise that criticising something (Amazon for example) doesn't mean "hating " them ! Just means I'd like them to be act better to their customers, their employees and the taxman (our taxman to be precise ) .

How haven't you been banned yet for ALL your nasty snarkiness is beyond me.
I've only registered to put you in my ignore list.
Enjoy the solitude.
I'm sure you will.

Aggydoo

How haven't you been banned yet for ALL your nasty snarkiness is beyond … How haven't you been banned yet for ALL your nasty snarkiness is beyond me.I've only registered to put you in my ignore list.Enjoy the solitude.I'm sure you will.

Erm Welcome to the site

Original Poster

rogparki

Although doubtless asked with the best of intentions ,the same question … Although doubtless asked with the best of intentions ,the same question has been posed many times over the last 2 days . My best presents were reading some of the very heartwarming answers to those posts . So no need to do it yet again .:|

I'll decide what Threads I post.
Edited by: "ELVIS_THE_PELVIS" 26th Dec 2016

Aggydoo

How haven't you been banned yet for ALL your nasty snarkiness is beyond … How haven't you been banned yet for ALL your nasty snarkiness is beyond me.I've only registered to put you in my ignore list.Enjoy the solitude.I'm sure you will.

Enjoy your life , as I enjoy mine . Seasons greetings to you to

rogparki

I have plenty of those , thanks for your concern , which is why I can … I have plenty of those , thanks for your concern , which is why I can feel free to post my criticisms on here without resorting to silly childish "gifs" or whatever they are called

Blimey cheer up

[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/Hg19dpjeHk7dK/200.gif#20[/img]

Crystal Maze ball

pookynuts

Crystal Maze ball

oO what is this you speak of?

or is it a replica crystal ball thingy
Edited by: "fattyuk" 26th Dec 2016

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

And so you should , just pointing out the same thread has been posted many times in the last couple of days . I was just trying to help .

rogparki

And so you should , just pointing out the same thread has been posted … And so you should , just pointing out the same thread has been posted many times in the last couple of days . I was just trying to help .

Really?

Maybe you guys should try working in a useful profession over Xmas - Might stop you getting all bitter and twisted at those of us who do oO . By the way Happy New folks - I'll be working that one too - and happy to do it

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

https://media.tenor.co/images/0aca191ea1e4f34781995d8e4065c103/raw

Scary stuff man

rogparki

Maybe you guys should try working in a useful profession over Xmas - … Maybe you guys should try working in a useful profession over Xmas - Might stop you getting all bitter and twisted at those of us who do oO . By the way Happy New folks - I'll be working that one too - and happy to do it

Sorry i work in the motor trade and that isnt good enough in your eyes

[img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/iU1j39IU8styM/200.gif#10[/img]

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

I'll decide what posts I thread.

I really hate idiots on here who just like to sabotage other people's posts but got nothing interesting to say themselves except nit pick. If you don't like someone's post, just stay out of them. Simple.

Original Poster

deeky

Scary stuff man

Morning deeky

Planning and preparation.

Can I pick my boxes for next year please?

mutley1

I really hate idiots on here who just like to sabotage other people's … I really hate idiots on here who just like to sabotage other people's posts but got nothing interesting to say themselves except nit pick. If you don't like someone's post, just stay out of them. Simple.

Lets just realise the positives.

I get to post some gifs

[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/YfTPHZ85fGnle/200.gif#0[/img]

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

Morning deekyPlanning and preparation.Can I pick my boxes for next year … Morning deekyPlanning and preparation.Can I pick my boxes for next year please?

Sure. Send them to me along with a SAE.

Beard baubles just because they're a bit of fun

fattyuk

Sorry i work in the motor trade and that isnt good enough in your eyes … Sorry i work in the motor trade and that isnt good enough in your eyes [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/iU1j39IU8styM/200.gif#10[/img]

That's a fine profession ,which few of us could do without , as is mine . Seems to offend some folk that some of us work over Christmas oO . Just the way the rosters turned out this year . So enjoy your insults,digs and attempts to be clever . It is the season of Goodwill after all

rogparki

That's a fine profession ,which few of us could do without , as is mine . … That's a fine profession ,which few of us could do without , as is mine . Seems to offend some folk that some of us work over Christmas oO . Just the way the rosters turned out this year . So enjoy your insults,digs and attempts to be clever . It is the season of Goodwill after all <3

How we gone from a simple question to this?

jeez

have a beer or something lighten up

fattyuk

I really hate idiots on here who just like to sabotage other people's … I really hate idiots on here who just like to sabotage other people's posts but got nothing interesting to say themselves except nit pick. If you don't like someone's post, just stay out of them. Simple.

Lets just realise the positives.
I get to post some gifs https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/51/e4/83/51e483c08f777dbd073c92478c283659.jpg

Actually, this is not true. I often argue with myself as i cant make up my mind. Lol X)

fattyuk

How we gone from a simple question to this?jeezhave a beer or something … How we gone from a simple question to this?jeezhave a beer or something lighten up

I'm always light , and I'm just about to have a beer , thanks for the excellent advice - Cheers

A new cordless drill sick to death of using this thing http://www.popularwoodworking.com/wp-content/uploads/hand_drill_IMG_1883.jpg

rogparki

I'm always light , and I'm just about to have a beer , thanks for the … I'm always light , and I'm just about to have a beer , thanks for the excellent advice - Cheers

Thats the spirit!

So:

What was your fav Christmas present and why.

kracker69

A new cordless drill sick to death of using this thing

I remember having one of those. Bloody useless unless you want to drill a block of cheese! X)

fattyuk

Thats the spirit!So:What was your fav Christmas present and why.

Deja Vu

kracker69

A new cordless drill sick to death of using this thing

You will be screwing for ages with that old thing oO X)

I got three small kilner jars , two bottles of wine , two diaries (from the same person) a notebook and a dish . Not my biggest ever haul . Quite happy with these but diamonds would've been nice .

Aggydoo

​snarkiness...is that really a word? Just asking.

Original Poster

summerof76

You will be screwing for ages with that old thing oOX)

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
    4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions