WHAT WAS YOUR FAVE TOY AS A KID?

Mine was Castle Greyskull and HE-Man
Also Boulder Hill from M.A.S.K

30 Comments

:oops: furby & barbie

lol i remember mask n he-man
BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL...... I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEERRRRR

my fave was always a generation1 jazz transformer!!!

Spirograph :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I also loved my pound puppy, yeah yeah I am a bloke, it was so soft and cuddly lol

I had a Sindy house with windows and curtains, an elevator etc... oh bliss...
wanna play with it now!!

brio :oops:

mainly star wars figures but when i was younger I had one of these and loved it, apparently you can still get them now

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vsbP5wk1L._AA280_.jpg

Original Poster

ACTION FORCE before they changed to G.I Joe I had a few of them figures think SNAKE EYES complete without packaging sells on th'ebay for about £25 notes.

souljacker;1977623

mainly star wars figures but when i was younger I had one of these and … mainly star wars figures but when i was younger I had one of these and loved it, apparently you can still get them now

[COLOR="Purple"]I bought my hubby one of these for crimbo, he had one when he was a kid and his horrid cousin broke it!![/COLOR]

mrs moon 53;1977614

I had a Sindy house with windows and curtains, an elevator etc... oh … I had a Sindy house with windows and curtains, an elevator etc... oh bliss...wanna play with it now!!

I had that!

I was so short though, that my poor Sindy never got to play in the pool on the top level, as I couldn't reach it, heheh!

lego! and k-nex!

JO-JO;1977645

[COLOR="Purple"]I bought my hubby one of these for crimbo, he had one … [COLOR="Purple"]I bought my hubby one of these for crimbo, he had one when he was a kid and his horrid cousin broke it!![/COLOR]

Why is it everyone has a horrid cousin in their family!!?? :whistling:

Transformers or cowboy and indians with a home made fort by my granddad it was brillent so detailed even featured a saloon and stables, and a few watchtowers.

Original Poster

ARMY MEN, German (grey) Russian (brown) americans (dark green) British (Light Green) French (Blue) lol loved them also

BECKHAMNO7;1977667

ARMY MEN, German (grey) Russian (brown) americans (dark green) British … ARMY MEN, German (grey) Russian (brown) americans (dark green) British (Light Green) French (Blue) lol loved them also

They were fun but I never seemed to end up with them all back in the box in summer, I know a few are incased in a wall my dad built.

[COLOR="Magenta"][FONT="Century Gothic"]TIny Tears .. she cried, and what a shock I had when she peed for the first time!! Used to take her for walks in her pushchair ..[/FONT][/COLOR]

I used to have a tree house with family figures and it also had a car. It was bought for me from Asda, I was promised it because I was a good girl when I had to go in for my eye op.

i remember having like a homepride cooking set with rolling pin whisk etc and shapes to cut in the dough
i loved it

suze;1977571

Spirograph :thumbsup:

dull lol

Lego!!

deathtrap3000;1977916

Lego!!

yea lego

I think it would be my tiny tears.

teddy bears

My doll and pram

REDRANGER86;1977872

dull lol

I loved it!!! :whistling:

Ace Hayward;1977570

lol i remember mask n he-man BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL...... I HAVE THE … lol i remember mask n he-man BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL...... I HAVE THE POWEEEEEEEEEERRRRRmy fave was always a generation1 jazz transformer!!!

his rocket launcher on his shoulder was that able to fire because i cant remember

Pound puppy, my little pony and my build a burger game....wicked!

Stickel bricks

or my rainbow brite doll

I had a pull along crocodile that made a loud clicking noise when you pulled it along. I used to take it to school everyday much to the annoyance (

ryancs;1980535
I had a pull along crocodile that made a loud clicking noise when you pulled it along. I used to take it to school everyday much to the annoyance (

Aww noo that's soo sad :cry: I used to love my Fisher Price pull - along Snoopy dog. Him and his wonky wheels went everywhere with me :).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions