Original Poster Banned

TamaraKnight;3101723

Making Christmas Crackers for M&S

so YOU were responsible for the time i didnt have anything in mine?! :-(

lol x

i was a taxman :whistling: i was a CA in HM Collector of Taxes

TamaraKnight;3101723

Making Christmas Crackers for M&S

you didn't work for college crackers did you?

paper round ... then chemist assistant at 14 .... chaved loads a stuff lol :oops:

Worked in woolworths over christmas.
    Feels like along time ago lol.

shop assistant in a gift and card shop

I worked in a butchers when i was about 12, god i sound like my grandfather used to! I cleaned the mincer each day after school for about a fiver a week. Which considering i am only 25 now is appauling!!

wheel builder at raleigh

Sorry Salder, some good gifts would just never find the cracker. Strange that ;-)

I wasn't allowed a job before I left school/college.

So my first job was as an office junior in a solicitors office, by the time I left 7 years later I was the Senior Partner's assistant

My dad was a college lecturer and used to pay me to mark students homework when I was a teenager - dunno if that counts as a job though

paper rounds. I did several at the same time. If there was a big story everyone got their papers late cos Iread all about it en route and delivery speeds dropped

Paperound 12-16

I had a Saturday job at Boots on the baby dept. which I loved.
    When I first left school I was office Jr. for Barclays bank ... which I hated!

Paper boy > Sales assistant > sales assistant > marketing campaign coordinator

erm, Mcdonalds

Waitress in a pub at 15

worked in a pig farm at 14 then at 16 took an apprenticeship in horticulture

ADAMHODG;3101748

Worked in woolworths over christmas. Feels like along time ago lol.

Can't be as long ago as me. Had a Saturday job in Woolies, selling cooked meats and eggs (Woolies used to sell meat, fruit and veg etc, as well as the latest LP's and singles) in those days. :w00t:

Best thing I ever did. Made me work my butt off at school determined that I would not work there for the rest of my life

I worked in a shop making and selling our own beuty products on site. Yunno things like soap, bubblebath,shampoo,conditoner,ect. I loved it

TK Maxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?723
      2. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)68
      3. Ditched Sky1316
      4. Hatchimals on Ebay - are they fake?33

See more discussions