What watch to buy out of these two?

Found 12th Dec 2015
Really need help in deciding which of these watches to buy! (Links in comments below) From initial research I have found that DW is a more known brand than Brathwait however, Brathwait quality is better.

Hope someone can help or guide me, even better if you have a suggestion for a better one which is similar in style?

Links below in comments. Thanks a lot!
Community Updates
AskWatch
15 Comments
1. https://brathwait.com/products/the-classic-slim-wrist-watch-handmade-italian-calf-leather-strap

2. danielwellington.com/uk/…wes
Brathwait is the one I would chose. Very classy.
I prefer the look of the DW. Don't forget import fees on the first.
for this sort of style can you afford a swiss watch like longines or tissot? they are very good quality from well known brand.
I would go for the brathwait.
LetoKynes

I prefer the look of the DW. Don't forget import fees on the first.

There is free shipping and returns on Brathwait. I'm thinking to order both and just see which I like then return the other
hamzii786

There is free shipping and returns on Brathwait. I'm thinking to order … There is free shipping and returns on Brathwait. I'm thinking to order both and just see which I like then return the other

i wouldn't rely on returns as it can go wrong and you'd be out of pocket or at least have the hassle of trying to get your money back.
hamzii786

There is free shipping and returns on Brathwait. I'm thinking to order … There is free shipping and returns on Brathwait. I'm thinking to order both and just see which I like then return the other

And Why Not! It is Xmas after all. Have a good one.
Check these out. I've just received one and it's a beauty. Danieled Wellingtons watches luxury with casual nylon strap relojes mujer watch women sport quartz watch Wristwatches men gold
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Danieled-Wellingtons-watches-luxury-with-casual-nylon-strap-relojes-mujer-watch-women-sport-quartz-watch-Wristwatches/32569279016.html
(from AliExpress Android)
did you not ask the same q just a couple of days ago?
sowotsdis

did you not ask the same q just a couple of days ago?

I did but that was between the Brathwait and MVMT
Never heard of the both of them, Get a decent tissot or decent make
Just had another look (jet lag) I honestly think the Brathwait is thee one.
i would go for a reliable brand and i wouldn't bother ordering from abroad. if you can't afford the swiss make then go for cheaper brands like seiko, citizen. unknown brands may look good but may not keep time well which is the whole point of a watch.

the leather strap may be poor quality and won't last and the gold colouring may fade quickly.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants