what water for a Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite Pressurised Steam Generator

Found 19th Apr
I have a Morphy Richards Power Steam Elite Pressurised Steam Generator 42223 Plum Steam Generator Iron what water should i use?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
It has “limescale management cartridge “ so tap water should be ok
I remember many years ago my mum been advised to boil the water before using it in her iron. Don't know if it does anything though. Let it cool before using it though.

If you have a water filter jug you could use that first to try and reduce the limescale.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 19th Apr
Don't you have the manual ?

"IN HARD WATER AREAS, WE RECOMMEND A MIX OF 50% TAP WATER AND 50% DISTILLED OR DEMINERALISED WATER."
steve.t15 m ago

Don't you have the manual ?"IN HARD WATER AREAS, WE RECOMMEND A MIX OF 50% …Don't you have the manual ?"IN HARD WATER AREAS, WE RECOMMEND A MIX OF 50% TAP WATER AND 50% DISTILLED OR DEMINERALISED WATER."

Wasn't it Sandy Toksvig who once said: If you want to hide anything on your computer from your husband, keep it under instructions?

I mean, who reads them?
Edited by: "LemonHead" 19th Apr
LemonHead3 h, 0 m ago

Wasn't it Sandy Toksvig who once said: If you want to hide anything on …Wasn't it Sandy Toksvig who once said: If you want to hide anything on your computer from your husband, keep it under instructions?I mean, who reads them?

Sandy Toksvig... an expert in husbands?
Try the wet type
i use the water i collected out of my dehumidifier seems, should be ok as long as there is a air filter on intake.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions