Groups

What weird food do you guys eat?

Ok, so no one's too keen on my uncooked stuffing but what about weetabix spead with buter and topped with suger. I swear to you this is sooo good - go on try it - you'll be surprised!
    What weird stuff do you eat?

79 Comments

Not a fan of anything too stringy, to be honest.

lol ....

my hubby loves fishfinger sandwhiches ! Galaxy dipped in hot chocolate x

fishfinger sandwiches rock mmmm

i dont tend to eat food on wires :?

masterruckus;2028006

fishfinger sandwiches rock mmmm

MMMM.. on white bread, proper butter and a dollop of ketchup!

Not a fan of anything electric ha ha

Its spelt weird....

I dont consider anything I eat to be weird, just other people that do!

this will sound very wierd to everyone but try it.

Get a small bowl of vinegar and drench your fish fingers in it... the taste is great!

Fish is reported to be good for the brain, i would therefore say a few fish finger sandwiches would be a good news.

yellowsticker;2028021

MMMM.. on white bread, proper butter and a dollop of ketchup!

Mmmm.. I hearts fish fingurr sandwiches! Only thing I can eat white bread with, not usually a fan.

4, or 5, fingers of fish. 2 slices of 'American cheese' (ie. the processed stuff we get in individual plastic wraps here!), a touch of mayo (MUST be cold out the fridge) and a squirt of ketchup.

Mmmm..

Original Poster

Thought it looked odd lol. soz 'bout that - now been rectified!

hannah19790;2028080

Thought it looked odd lol. soz 'bout that - now been rectified!

But now my comment looks out of place.. change it back, CHANGE IT BACK!

snakes and dog

I like snail soup

Original Poster

Gash;2028104

But now my comment looks out of place.. change it back, CHANGE IT BACK!

lol;-)

Original Poster

nacider;2028127

I like snail soup

Now that is gross! What, Homemade? Taken from your garden?

juicyx;2027995

my hubby loves fishfinger sandwhiches ! Galaxy dipped in hot chocolate x

I like the sound of your hubby Juicy .....

banana nesquik in tea

Tin of Tuna and Baked Beans on Toast

i dont really eat anything weird but i smell everything before it goes in my mouth

I used to dip salt and vinegar crisps in lemonade as I ate them, and then drink the lemonade at the end. Yum!

Ooooo...here goes

Wotsits dipped in icecream
    Fish finger, peas & tomato sauce sarnies
    potatoes, corned beef, butter, fried egg & beans mashed up
    Ham, cheese, banana, tomato sauce sarnies
    cheddar dipped in chocolate spread hmmmm my mouth is watering

Ketchup on toast or anyother sauce on toast. Hmm Reggae Regga sauce on toast...

Gash;2028068

Mmmm.. I hearts fish fingurr sandwiches! Only thing I can eat white bread … Mmmm.. I hearts fish fingurr sandwiches! Only thing I can eat white bread with, not usually a fan.4, or 5, fingers of fish. 2 slices of 'American cheese' (ie. the processed stuff we get in individual plastic wraps here!), a touch of mayo (MUST be cold out the fridge) and a squirt of ketchup.Mmmm..

Me too!:-D

kelly_o_fanatic;2028365

I used to dip salt and vinegar crisps in lemonade as I ate them, and then … I used to dip salt and vinegar crisps in lemonade as I ate them, and then drink the lemonade at the end. Yum!

I used to dip Ready Salted in to my cup of tea.

Original Poster

Leila70;2028498

Ooooo...here goesWotsits dipped in icecreamFish finger, peas & tomato … Ooooo...here goesWotsits dipped in icecreamFish finger, peas & tomato sauce sarniespotatoes, corned beef, butter, fried egg & beans mashed upHam, cheese, banana, tomato sauce sarniescheddar dipped in chocolate spread hmmmm my mouth is watering

You win - without a doubt!!

Leila70;2028498

Ooooo...here goesWotsits dipped in icecreamFish finger, peas & tomato … Ooooo...here goesWotsits dipped in icecreamFish finger, peas & tomato sauce sarniespotatoes, corned beef, butter, fried egg & beans mashed upHam, cheese, banana, tomato sauce sarniescheddar dipped in chocolate spread hmmmm my mouth is watering

You pregnant?

bottled liqud egg whties

Deek43;2028531

You pregnant?

hehe no....goodness knows what I'd eat if I ever did get pregnant!

Leila70;2028590

hehe no....goodness knows what I'd eat if I ever did get pregnant!

Mine was peanut butter and tomato sandwiches on brown bread:-D

I eat weetabix. Dry.

I ran out of bread the other day - so I improvised and cut off two slices of cheddar and spread marmite in the middle - yummy!!

Tintern1981;2028640

I ran out of bread the other day - so I improvised and cut off two slices … I ran out of bread the other day - so I improvised and cut off two slices of cheddar and spread marmite in the middle - yummy!!

Thats nice - I like marmite and cheese sarnies, with a thin spread of mayo.

mmmm, I'm not really a mayo fan - unless its mixed in with tommy sauce with chips!

I reckon if you like the taste of anything at all you should be able to eat them all together.

I'm often still mashing my dinner into a pulp when everyone else is finishing up although I usually keep my bad habits to home rther than embarras everyone in restaurnts. hehe

But what about stuff you absolutely detest? For me there are only a few things: pineapples, whole olives and marmite!!!!!

I think Marmite deserves a thread in itself!

Lover or hater?

I'm a lover!

Tintern1981;2028703

I think Marmite deserves a thread in itself!Lover or hater?I'm a lover!

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
    I am a lover too[/COLOR]

Original Poster

surfer90;2028333

Tin of Tuna and Baked Beans on Toast

Strange as it may be - that sounds quite nice!! I'll give it a try

Jam, butter and honey on toast. Not weird.
    Is eating dry chickpeas normal?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862368
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27126
      3. GCSE Results day22
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions