Groups
    EXPIRED

WHAT WERE U DOING

IF SOME ONE ASKED U WHT U WERE DOING A WEEK LAST TUES COULD U REMEMBER ...I KNOW I COULDNT

7 Comments

haha no i couldnt!!!

morning chic.... yeah am up with son. by the time he wants to go back to bed...the 5 yr old will be awake!!!

what u got planned today?

Original Poster

I have to accompany my daughter to signing on at dss today ...as they takin the **#* other than that not a lot. Let us know how your little one goes on throughout the day. Make sure u get some rest too hun, when mine used wake early i used to give them a bottle or whatever then put music or video on and 9/10 times they nod off again

cheekychic;5937527

I have to accompany my daughter to signing on at dss today ...as they … I have to accompany my daughter to signing on at dss today ...as they takin the **#* other than that not a lot. Let us know how your little one goes on throughout the day. Make sure u get some rest too hun, when mine used wake early i used to give them a bottle or whatever then put music or video on and 9/10 times they nod off again

he's defo not in mood to go back to sleep!!

hope goes smoothly getting ur daughter to sign on... they do make it complicated!

Afair I was cutting up the body and chucking it in an acid bath. HTH :lol:

Yes, lying on a sunbed in gorgeous sunshine in spain

yes I could

Normally I couldn't. I was at the library, I think my sister then came round to visit us -

So it wasn't me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1640
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?22
      4. O2 priority £1 lunch to end for good22

See more discussions