What will £250 get me second hand mobile

Found 21st Sep 2017
I have about £250 to spend on a new (for me) mobile, my 2 main wishes are, Android and the manf to keep it up to date (OS wise) for as long as poss, i know some manf keep the os up to date for longer then others so what do you suggest.
Min 32GB

All1
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
A sansung S6 or Samsung J3 have a look at gumtree you might find something
Why but 2nd hand when you can get a new lenovo p2 for around £180, dual sim, 64GB, amoled display, nice loud speaker, 5100mah battery that lasts a couple of days.

32056013-UTnLS.jpg
POWYSWALES16 m ago

Why but 2nd hand when you can get a new lenovo p2 for around £180, dual …Why but 2nd hand when you can get a new lenovo p2 for around £180, dual sim, 64GB, amoled display, nice loud speaker, 5100mah battery that lasts a couple of days.[Image]

It’s unlikely to have the os operated often. For that requirement stick to the Nexus / Pixel range.
Xiaomi mi a1
Nokia 6, brand new, currently £199 at CPW for the 32gb Version, comes with latest Android OS which is Bloatware Free, so should update easy enough in the future, good reviews on this phone.

Dual Sim with 64gb can be had outside UK (ie Ireland and Europe) for around £50 more.
zirk15 m ago

Nokia 6, brand new, currently £199 at CPW for the 32gb Version, comes with …Nokia 6, brand new, currently £199 at CPW for the 32gb Version, comes with latest Android OS which is Bloatware Free, so should update easy enough in the future, good reviews on this phone.Dual Sim with 64gb can be had outside UK (ie Ireland and Europe) for around £50 more.

Any links for traders you can trust to get dual sims?

All1
Alloneword1 h, 31 m ago

Any links for traders you can trust to get dual sims?All1

Not done any homework on it, but guessing someone like MobiCity, or any UK or Ireland Based should be fine, loads on the eBay but as you say who to trust.

Main thing is dont get the China (CN) version as it wont have Google Play Store installed (No Google allowed in China), Hong Kong ones should be good though, I would probably stick with Europe release and pay a couple of quid more.

Hope that all helps, good phone though, and good build quality, will probably get one myself, but will need to be Dual Sim and 64gb for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants