Groups

What will you not compromise on no matter the cost

brands, experiences...........

am happy to save money when ever I can, I shop at Aldi and lidle

Top comments

Heinz Ketchup

after trying a variety of tea I've decided I like PG tips the best.

Bird's eye cod fish fingers

Fairy platinum dishwasher tablets. Free range eggs and chicken. Phoebe the most exquisite cat that every lived does like iams cat food and what Phoebe wants, Phoebe gets. At least she will while it is on special offer at farmfoods. Other than that I am not at all brand loyal
    112 Comments

Original Poster

Butter has to be Lurpack

Original Poster

St Dalfour, jam

Original Poster

Kellogg rice crispies, and corn flakes

Original Poster

Penhalagon for fragrance

Original Poster

Pimms, no cheap imitations, this is what made me think of this thread, went to a BBQ - that was not pimms

Destard

Breaded or battered?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d0/Pukka_Pies.jpeg

Original Poster

Good bread, lots of seeds and bits in

Honesty

Love

Commitment

Hell yes I'll stop now..........almost
    liveleak.com/vie…819
    watch the funny ...................................and yes it's safe

Original Poster

philphil61

HonestyLoveCommitmentHell yes I'll stop … HonestyLoveCommitmentHell yes I'll stop now..........almosthttps://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1497731819watch the funny ...................................and yes it's safe

I would prob have died

Fairy platinum dishwasher tablets. Free range eggs and chicken. Phoebe the most exquisite cat that every lived does like iams cat food and what Phoebe wants, Phoebe gets. At least she will while it is on special offer at farmfoods. Other than that I am not at all brand loyal

philphil61

HonestyLoveCommitmentHell yes I'll stop … HonestyLoveCommitmentHell yes I'll stop now..........almosthttps://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8c4_1497731819watch the funny ...................................and yes it's safe

Difficult to repeat when you've had it all once. Think we are both on the same page here.

Peroni beer. And when it comes to cola I wouldn't bother with anything other than Coca Cola or Pepsi.

Destard

My fish fingers have to be haddock - no comprises there

Good quality bin bags. Now I have tried double layered ones that are impenetrable to bin juice, I am never going back.

psychobitchfromhell

Fairy platinum dishwasher tablets. Free range eggs and chicken. Phoebe … Fairy platinum dishwasher tablets. Free range eggs and chicken. Phoebe the most exquisite cat that every lived does like iams cat food and what Phoebe wants, Phoebe gets. At least she will while it is on special offer at farmfoods. Other than that I am not at all brand loyal

Catlady curiosity is getting the better of me. Does Phoebe go to Farmfoods with you? If not, how do you know?

Ground Coffee; needs to be Cafe Direct or Sainsburys taste the difference. Tea; Twinnings all the way. Never buy cheap fruit as I always revert it if I do. Pink lady or kanzi apples all the way

McVities Digestives.
    Heinz ketchup, salad cream, baked beans.
    Plenty kitchen roll.

https://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/img/large/DC0125.jpg

MSK.

Good quality bin bags. Now I have tried double layered ones that are … Good quality bin bags. Now I have tried double layered ones that are impenetrable to bin juice, I am never going back.Catlady curiosity is getting the better of me. Does Phoebe go to Farmfoods with you? If not, how do you know?

​Where do you get your bin bags from?

I'll try brand alternatives frequently, but once I've found what I like I rarely change unless my tastes change. It has to be Aldi weetabix now whereas before I'd swear by the branded variety. I'll only buy real weetabix if I need and can't get to Aldi.

MSK.

Good quality bin bags. Now I have tried double layered ones that are … Good quality bin bags. Now I have tried double layered ones that are impenetrable to bin juice, I am never going back.Catlady curiosity is getting the better of me. Does Phoebe go to Farmfoods with you? If not, how do you know?

Oh no. Phoebe sends me to farmfoods myself. She does not like to leave the garden

tommyleinen

Where do you get your bin bags from? I'll try brand alternatives … Where do you get your bin bags from? I'll try brand alternatives frequently, but once I've found what I like I rarely change unless my tastes change. It has to be Aldi weetabix now whereas before I'd swear by the branded variety. I'll only buy real weetabix if I need and can't get to Aldi.

Been using the Simple Human ones that match my bin. Can get them from Lakeland, Amazon, Argos etc.

Aldi weetabix is awesome. Branded one is too sweet.

Chanel no 5. There is no substitute.

unreality

Peroni beer. And when it comes to cola I wouldn't bother with anything … Peroni beer. And when it comes to cola I wouldn't bother with anything other than Coca Cola or Pepsi.

I have to admit to being Pepsi max fan. Coca cola tastes like water. I would look at supermarket own brands but isn't any cheaper

Marigold gloves.
    Staples premium parcel tape.
    Cranks bread.
    Pukka herbal tea.
    Nepalese Temple Ball.
    AMOLED phone screen.
    James Marshall Hendrix.

Edited by: "Agharta" 18th Jun

Gal Gadot.

Bo0td

Gal Gadot.

http://49.media.tumblr.com/d6f042d904ef3caa96064e808695dfb5/tumblr_o4lzv1h2N21qbjy8co1_500.gif

Half board (on skiing holidays).
    Tools (depends on frequency of use and value add) ie,
    * Vacuum cleaners (I hate cleaning)
    * Knives
    * Bed/frame
    * Drill/drill bits
    * Cutlery

* Foods, under buying and ordering take away is the worst solution imo. I'd rather waste 10-20% and gets composted/recycled.
    * Hot water, grew up with inconsistent hot waters for showers and plastic smells in kettles. Premium brand boilers and decent kettles for me, no compromise.
    Edited by: "Inquisitor" 18th Jun

lololol345

Fire retardant. a decent smoke alarm & a sprinkler system(which is … Fire retardant. a decent smoke alarm & a sprinkler system(which is required under current building regs contrary to people trying to wiggle out of it)

​​Fire alarms are free after a fire inspection from the fire station. Else, fire alarms are mere £5.

People often insist on being right than being sensible. It's sad to see.

fanpages

http://i.imgur.com/n29w59W.gif

miles136

Butter has to be Lurpack

​I agree, full fat only
    Edited by: "everypennycounts" 18th Jun

Kenco Columbian coffee pods; Jo Loves Pomelo perfume; full Petplan cover for accident prone Rosie, everything else as cheap as chips.

Unhomogenised milk from Jersey/Guernsey

Heinz Ketchup

OllieSt

Unhomogenised milk from Jersey/Guernsey

I tried feeding this to my kid who is a milkoholic. He didn't get it at all. Tastes have changed over the years

Yorkshire Tea bags.

Nothing else is right

I stock up when they are on special offer. I currently have about 700 tea bags in my cupboard. That should keeps us going for a few days

Sacla Pesto, HP Sauce and Andrex Quilts.

Toilet paper!

colin4man

Yorkshire Tea bags.Nothing else is right :DI stock up when they are on … Yorkshire Tea bags.Nothing else is right :DI stock up when they are on special offer. I currently have about 700 tea bags in my cupboard. That should keeps us going for a few days

Same for me

colin4man

Yorkshire Tea bags.Nothing else is right :DI stock up when they are on … Yorkshire Tea bags.Nothing else is right :DI stock up when they are on special offer. I currently have about 700 tea bags in my cupboard. That should keeps us going for a few days

Totally with you on that. Love Yorkshire tea
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions