what would be a reasonable price for xbox one 500gb with elite controller boxed no games ?

12 replies
12 Comments

Do you mean to sell used?

Original Poster

Wadda

Do you mean to sell used?

yes used, sorry.

About £180. Console about £100 and the controller £80.

Original Poster

Wadda

About £180. Console about £100 and the controller £80.

do you think its worth it, to get the xbox one s or keep it ? lol

Have you got a 4k tv?

Original Poster

Wadda

Have you got a 4k tv?

no but will be getting one in about 3 months time i also use the elite controller as a standard one tbh

if you plan to get a 4k tv then maybe it is worth it but if you don't get one then theres no point at all in my opinion.

I was in game the other day. They would give me £142.80 vouchers for the console and standard controller and a little extra for the kinnect came to about £160 in vouchers. My game store has the policy of beating the CEX prices by 5%, hence the above prices.

You can then use the above for a fairly cheap upgrade. Obviously tying you to Game (or CEX). CEX website has the prices they will buy each item for, in cash or vouchers.

Wadda

Have you got a 4k tv?

I don't, but the upgrade is so cheap I might just get one anyways, for the increased performace and warranty.

I recon it'll be:

New Xbox s with Fifa Bundle £249,

Less trade in of Xbox as above, £160, less purchase price of Fifa say £40 (assuming you are buying this or whatever game in the bundle anyway).

So about £50 for a direct console upgrade.

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

I don't, but the upgrade is so cheap I might just get one anyways, for … I don't, but the upgrade is so cheap I might just get one anyways, for the increased performace and warranty.I recon it'll be:New Xbox s with Fifa Bundle £249,Less trade in of Xbox as above, £160, less purchase price of Fifa say £40 (assuming you are buying this or whatever game in the bundle anyway).So about £50 for a direct console upgrade.

thats what i was thinking might get 1tb or the gears of war bundle

andybriggs03

thats what i was thinking might get 1tb or the gears of war bundle

yeah I was asking about the gears bundle, they mentioned the start of October for release date although I forgot to ask the bundle price.

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

yeah I was asking about the gears bundle, they mentioned the start of … yeah I was asking about the gears bundle, they mentioned the start of October for release date although I forgot to ask the bundle price.

game.co.uk/en/…573

2tb too, bit more on the outlay though, decisions decisions lol not bothered about my elite controller
its hard to reprogram my mind lol
Edited by: "andybriggs03" 21st Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315402
    2. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine33
    3. word association Game74244883
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322840

See more discussions