What would be HELL to you?

Found 21st Sep 2017
Mine would be Nick Grey of Gtech, advertising all his crap all day, every day, on the TV, and I would have to listen to it in the background.
Oh dear , I've might already be in the abyss.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
My selfish teenage daughter staying like this and never being nice ever again
i still have a shred of hope
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 22nd Sep 2017
Stuck for eternity in a lift with HEAWD
60 Comments
Cant stand his voice
All the posts on here started by mutley and nobody else
What do I win
Edited by: "Bradleigh" 21st Sep 2017
Nick Grey - shackled and tethered all day, every day, oh that's a thought for another thread.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 21st Sep 2017
Bananas bananas and more bananas.
Soap operas
Karaoke bars
Having to watch any more of these dreadful nationwide adverts.
Xmas shopping
School reunion
The school run
Primark
football
rugby
team sports
people who use words like lickle
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 22nd Sep 2017
That the only thing available to read was tabloid articles. Daily Mail, Sun etc
"Child friendly" pubs/restaurants
School reunion
Anyone who describes themselves as an "activist"
Enforced corporate "fun"
Hell is other robots

DKLS2 m ago

"Child friendly" pubs/restaurantsSchool reunionAnyone who describes …"Child friendly" pubs/restaurantsSchool reunionAnyone who describes themselves as an "activist"Enforced corporate "fun"

I hate enforced corporate fun, just because I work with someone doesn't automatically make me friends with them.
Work - postroom (I've had some **** jobs over the years but none were as mind numbingly boring as working in a post room)
TV - Reality TV
Music - X factoresque chart bullocks
Drink - Coffee
Food - Cauliflower
Edited by: "spoo" 22nd Sep 2017
My selfish teenage daughter staying like this and never being nice ever again
i still have a shred of hope
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 22nd Sep 2017
Everybody (or higher rate than one in 10) in the street wears FCUK logo clothing.
Edited by: "splender" 22nd Sep 2017
SNOWFLAKES, SNOWFLAKES EVERYWHERE, No wait BBC SNOWFLAKES, BBC SNOWFLAKES EVERYWHERE.
Things carrying on as they are or getting worse
Being stuck on public transport without earphones to block out the general public.
Segata-Sanshiro29 m ago

Things carrying on as they are or getting worse

That is depressing.
Hell is at West Brom
The Mumsnetification of Misc with contributors who can't construct a sentence without punctuating it with innumerable 'Lols' etc.
Folk who type in CAPS
Saturn1 h, 44 m ago

The Mumsnetification of Misc with contributors who can't construct a …The Mumsnetification of Misc with contributors who can't construct a sentence without punctuating it with innumerable 'Lols' etc.

I can cope with that, it's the referring to family members as DH, DS, DD etc that bugs me.
spoo10 m ago

I can cope with that, it's the referring to family members as DH, DS, DD …I can cope with that, it's the referring to family members as DH, DS, DD etc that bugs me.

I agree, it is all a part of the rise of the simpletons - "OMG!! I was like and then she was like and then we both were like. LOL!!".
Stuck for eternity in a lift with HEAWD
moderating Misc
Having to live with a vegan.
mattmerch7 h, 43 m ago

people who use words like lickle

My ickle angle had to go 2 hospickle
Saturn5 h, 47 m ago

The Mumsnetification of Misc with contributors who can't construct a …The Mumsnetification of Misc with contributors who can't construct a sentence without punctuating it with innumerable 'Lols' etc.

Lol
Flamedeer365
32065783-p1LJA.jpg
A power cut at night
Hell to me is pretty much how it is portrayed in Dante's Inferno ~ A trip though hell.

I was only asking Satan to fire everything up yesterday, ready to greet Ian Brady.

Cheery me...
spoo14 h, 38 m ago

Work - postroom (I've had some **** jobs over the years but none were as …Work - postroom (I've had some **** jobs over the years but none were as mind numbingly boring as working in a post room)TV - Reality TVMusic - X factoresque chart bullocksDrink - CoffeeFood - Cauliflower

Was with you up to cauliflower.
Wongy1101 h, 53 m ago

Dunno bet they would taste nicewith a nice chcancti

Bit chewy I imagine. It'll be all the fibre in the vegetables
Saturn12 h, 20 m ago

Oh the experts over at mumsnet, an expert in everything from quantum physics to removing wine stains, all by having a baby too. Who would have thought squeezing a baby our of your front bum would bring such academic excellence.
Graham19795 h, 49 m ago

Oh the experts over at mumsnet, an expert in everything from quantum …Oh the experts over at mumsnet, an expert in everything from quantum physics to removing wine stains, all by having a baby too. Who would have thought squeezing a baby our of your front bum would bring such academic excellence.

Just to be clear, my issue is not with Mums or Motherhood - both are amazing. It is more the generation and demographic that are unable to communicate in even a vaguely intelligible way, and who appear to gather on websites such as Mumsnet.
I'm going to add a second hell.

id hate to live in a world where everybody had a negative outlook on people being different from themselves.
The type of people who trail the Internet forums looking for grammatical or punctual errors to point out and correct.
The type of of people who ooze inferiority and take delight in pointing out how others, who maybe use different words to them, are some how less of person then themselves.
People who use the word snowflakes in a demeaning way so somehow try to make themselves feel a little better about their own sad life without actually typing out a recognised insult.
People who goad others on the internet and troll and get super excited when another fellow troll jumps in to agree with them. GANGS OF TROLLS. That's another of my version ofhell

To those people:
why waste your time on this planet judging others so strongly. It makes you a very bitter and twisted person. While your ridiculing people for using different words to yourself think what those people are doing. They are living their life, not caring while your sat huntched over your screen leaping on Lols and stereotyping people. You know the English language has changed a lot over the decades/ centuries. Half the language we use today wasn't always a word. The English language is ever growing. Maybe think about not spending your time being so angry, self appointed and judgmental?
We we are all people, not everyone is the same as you.
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 23rd Sep 2017
LeahsMintytoutou5 m ago

..... grammatical or punctual errors to point out and correct. The type of …..... grammatical or punctual errors to point out and correct. The type of of people who ooze inferiority and take delight in pointing out how others, who maybe use different words to them, are some how less of person then themselves.People who use the word snowflakes in a demeaning way so somehow try to make themselves feel a little better about their own sad life without actually typing out a recognised insult.People who goad others on the internet and troll and get super excited when another fellow troll jumps in to agree with them. GANGS OF TROLLS. That's another of my version ofhellTo those people:why waste your time on this planet judging others so strongly. It makes you a very bitter and twisted person. While your ridiculing people for using different words to yourself think what those people are doing. They are living their life, not caring while your sat huntched over your screen leaping on Lols and stereotyping people. You know the English language has changed a lot over the decades/ centuries. Half the language we use today wasn't always a word. The English language is ever growing. Maybe think about not spending your time being so angry, self appointed and judgmental? We we are all people, not everyone is the same as you.

Mmmm, punctual errors get me every time.
Genuine answer but my idea of Hell would be the common assumption of what heaven is.

A never ending family reunion and the ability to look down on the world you left behind but not interact in anyway so you just spend eternity waiting for your loved ones to die and come join you.
g8spur24 m ago

Genuine answer but my idea of Hell would be the common assumption of what …Genuine answer but my idea of Hell would be the common assumption of what heaven is. A never ending family reunion and the ability to look down on the world you left behind but not interact in anyway so you just spend eternity waiting for your loved ones to die and come join you.

I was about to say similar..

"one man's heaven is another man's hell", "one man's hell is another man's heaven"
from moneyweek - The “country bumpkin” who made a million

Gangly Midlander Nick Grey doesn’t come across as a corporate bruiser, says Oliver Shah in The Sunday Times. In fact, he calls himself a “country bumpkin”. Yet he has made it in one of the toughest consumer markets out there – vacuum cleaners.

Gtech, the home appliance firm he founded in 2001, now employs 200 people and is heading for £120m in sales this year. In 2015 the company paid Grey a £4m dividend. Grey grew up in Worcestershire and was one of seven siblings. He had mild dyslexia and left college at 17 with an A-level in technical drawing.

He worked as a bathroom salesman, then a double-glazing installer, before he applied for a job as a lab technician at appliances maker Vax. While clearing up after the designers, he began to offer his own ideas and caught the eye of the boss. “I just felt that I instantly understood how building and making products worked.”

He became Vax’s head of engineering, but wanted to strike out on his own. In 2001 he resigned to live off “£18,000 of savings for 18 months while he worked on a prototype” for a cordless sweeper, the “Shark”, which proved a hit in the US.

Then in 2012 he launched AirRam, a cordless vacuum. It won rave reviews and did well, but department store sales underperformed (partly, Grey believes, because rivals had briefed against the product). Grey had to lend all of his savings – nearly £1m – to the business in 2013 to get it through the resulting cash crunch.

However, sales recovered when Grey decided to bypass retailers altogether with a direct sales campaign. He now sticks to selling via Argos and shopping channels.

thetimes.co.uk/art…wx8
LeahsMintytoutou3 h, 30 m ago

I'm going to add a second hell.id hate to live in a world where everybody …I'm going to add a second hell.id hate to live in a world where everybody had a negative outlook on people being different from themselves. The type of people who trail the Internet forums looking for grammatical or punctual errors to point out and correct. The type of of people who ooze inferiority and take delight in pointing out how others, who maybe use different words to them, are some how less of person then themselves.People who use the word snowflakes in a demeaning way so somehow try to make themselves feel a little better about their own sad life without actually typing out a recognised insult.People who goad others on the internet and troll and get super excited when another fellow troll jumps in to agree with them. GANGS OF TROLLS. That's another of my version ofhellTo those people:why waste your time on this planet judging others so strongly. It makes you a very bitter and twisted person. While your ridiculing people for using different words to yourself think what those people are doing. They are living their life, not caring while your sat huntched over your screen leaping on Lols and stereotyping people. You know the English language has changed a lot over the decades/ centuries. Half the language we use today wasn't always a word. The English language is ever growing. Maybe think about not spending your time being so angry, self appointed and judgmental? We we are all people, not everyone is the same as you.

You've convinced me, I must change my ways and start to tolerate idiots and stupidity more.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants