Groups
    EXPIRED

What would be the cheapest way to buy a brand new car .... Citroen C1 ?

What would be the cheapest way to buy a brand new Citroen C1 ?

How to get a 'good deal' on a brand new car ?

5 door

If paying by cash ?

Any info appreciated

Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

approach different dealerships and play them off against each other on price. trust me this is done a lot.

there is also a website which you can request prices for a new car, and the agents will offer you their lowest price. sorry don't know what it is called.

its a lovely car. i have a c3 pluriel.

Try here drivethedeal.com/

I don't think you will beat them for price, in essence they source a very large volume of dealers and give you the best price.

Hi i brought a new c4 last year from solent citroen part ex my c3 and got £500 more on the exchange i had to find £7000 diffrence price i was looking for about five to six hundred discount but i opted for 3years free credit
    so i put £7000 in a high intrest account that will give me more than £1260 extra better than 5 or 600 discount

Original Poster

Thanks guys... will look into your tips .. xx

Original Poster

fernando;3095206

Try here http://www.drivethedeal.com/I don't think you will beat them for … Try here http://www.drivethedeal.com/I don't think you will beat them for price, in essence they source a very large volume of dealers and give you the best price.

wow this is a good find ! :thumbsup:

The time you buy is also important, I believe you may get a better deal at the end of the month as dealers struggle to meet their targets, especially in the current climate.

Original Poster

greg_68;3095409

The time you buy is also important, I believe you may get a better deal … The time you buy is also important, I believe you may get a better deal at the end of the month as dealers struggle to meet their targets, especially in the current climate.

:thumbsup: good point
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?66
      2. No claims discount proof - Help needed44
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1012
      4. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking33

See more discussions