Groups

What would Be Your Choice

Having My First Ever Pot Noodle and I chose Southern Fried Chicken, which one would you have chose out of:

Southern fried Chicked
    Chinese Chow Mein
    Beef and Tomato
    or
    Chicken Satay.....

just wondering if I made the right choice in your opinion.

22 Comments

Banned

avoid the chicken satay... worst pot noodle ever!!!

beef and tomato out of those choices

Original Poster

fwibble;2822053

beef and tomato out of those choices

That was my 2nd option.

beef and tomato

I'd not choose the pot noodle never mind have the dilemma over the flavour...but if i was to choose I'd go with southern fried chicken too. Or have they improved since i last tried one 10yrs (probably) ago

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2822070

I'd not choose the pot noodle never mind have the dilemma over the … I'd not choose the pot noodle never mind have the dilemma over the flavour...but if i was to choose I'd go with southern fried chicken too. Or have they improved since i last tried one 10yrs (probably) ago

like i said it's my first one..... would have it again if I was hungry but its tasteless and feels like plastic.

Banned

NONE

Bombay Bad Boy FTW

theyre all rank if u ask me!! my oh loves them, southern fried chicken is his fave.

Banned

i had the southern fried chicken the other day and that was good. I would usually have gone for a chow mein or curry though. Or better still, chicken flavour super noodles!! ;-)

ODB_69;2822108

Bombay Bad Boy FTW

Nobody would fight you for that one :lol:

Banned

ODB_69;2822108

NONEBombay Bad Boy FTW

now that is a good one

Banned

never tried the chicken satay one before

try the ticka massala one tht rocks

i didnt even know they did southern fried chicken :? .. or the others tbh lol

Banned

None of the above....

Just more interested to know why you've changed your avi!!!!

guv;2822329

None of the above....Just more interested to know why you've changed your … None of the above....Just more interested to know why you've changed your avi!!!!

:-D it's a much better improvement don't you think... (his not mine... I got fed upw ith people thinking i'm a boy!! haha!)

oh yeahhh, i only really eat the sweet and spicy flavour... but i rarely eat pot noodles!

salder21;2822260

now that is a good one

If you want to take the paint of somebodys car it is :lol: Evil stuff.

Banned

yimmie;2822431

:-D it's a much better improvement don't you think... (his not mine... I … :-D it's a much better improvement don't you think... (his not mine... I got fed upw ith people thinking i'm a boy!! haha!)

Of course... but are you now saying that Boro fans are girlies?

Original Poster

guv;2822449

She No Boro Fan.... Neither Me Spurs Fan

Me And Yimmie Swap.

the curry and the sweet and sour were both amazing until they changed the sauce included to some weak rank stuff

Banned

borolad94;2822457

She No Boro Fan.... Neither Me Spurs FanMe And Yimmie Swap.

Ah ok. That explains!:thumbsup:

guv;2822449

yes! Big big girls! especially their players.... :whistling: [COLOR="Silver"]cough mido the traitor[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions