What would be your lonely heart advert ?

The funnier the better !!

28 Comments

Banned

beech with baggage

huh??

Banned

acecatcher3;4091383

huh??

ok no fooling you is there

fat beech with baggage :oops:

sassie;4091389

ok no fooling you is therefat beech with baggage :oops:

In that case mine would be.........

Woman wanted.............(not Sassie)

Banned

Syzable;4091410

In that case mine would be.........Woman wanted.............(not Sassie) … In that case mine would be.........Woman wanted.............(not Sassie)

awwwww i could diet :oops:

nah nah i just dont get the question!!!!

sassie are u fat??

i know ur old didnt think u were fat and ancient :P

tell me what i gots to do here

(ps me and u gettin rep for helping that women, well u didnt but u wished her a happy holiday, she shud rep u tbh

Banned

ace, you ever thought of breathing

Buxom, beautiful, fun-loving 20 something compulsive liar would like to meet likeminded 45 year old senile hypochondriac for whistdrive evenings and ballroom dancing

sassie;4091454

ace, you ever thought of breathing

huh??

lol we r going round in squares here.......what u on bout sass

Banned

8 inch tall, looking for a in out relationship

Banned

acecatcher3;4091478

huh??lol we r going round in squares here.......what u on bout sass

well you rambling, look at your post and who the eff did i wish a happy birthday to :?

bitseylango;4091460

Buxom, beautiful, fun-loving 20 something compulsive liar would like to … Buxom, beautiful, fun-loving 20 something compulsive liar would like to meet likeminded 45 year old senile hypochondriac for whistdrive evenings and ballroom dancing

Love it...:-D I'm gonna write that down:whistling:

sassie;4091509

well you rambling, look at your post and who the eff did i wish a happy … well you rambling, look at your post and who the eff did i wish a happy birthday to :?

its the voices in my head

u told sum1 to have a good holiday didnt u?

Fat bloke seeks twins....One working as a barmaid.....One working in the kebab shop...

Banned

acecatcher3;4091521

its the voices in my headu told sum1 to have a good holiday didnt u?

wtf make up your mind you said i wished them happy birthday a minute ago, you been on that wacky stuff :w00t:

'Are you Kate Winslet? Write to obsessive man (32). Note, people who aren't Kate Winslet need not respond.'

vast, ungainly, whale of a woman seeks skinny man that tastes of chocolate

'Romance is dead. So is my mother. Man, 32, inherited wealth.'

bitseylango;4091552

vast, ungainly, whale of a woman seeks skinny man that tastes of … vast, ungainly, whale of a woman seeks skinny man that tastes of chocolate

*Rubbing myself with galaxy as I type:p

Original Poster

Train Driver;4091522

Fat bloke seeks twins....One working as a barmaid.....One working in the … Fat bloke seeks twins....One working as a barmaid.....One working in the kebab shop...

They have to be identical.

I have a nine inch tongue and can breathe through my ears.

mrtootough;4091569

They have to be identical.

The one in the kebab shop would look identical after a few hours with the barmaid:-D

Banned

milewide;4091566

'Romance is dead. So is my mother. Man, 32, inherited wealth.'

lmfao

Eddie: Hey! I've just had a fantastic idea!Richie: Oh great! … Eddie: Hey! I've just had a fantastic idea!Richie: Oh great! [waits while Eddie drinks his pint] Well?Eddie: What?Richie: What was the fantastic idea?Eddie: To drink that. ...Only joking! Why not put an ad in the lonely hearts column?Richie: Yeah!Eddie: Yeah, yeah. "Ugly virgin desperately seeks sex of any description."Richie: That is absolutely brilliant! "Suave, sophisticated, witty" bababababa-aaaaaah! Let's just be economical with the truth. Um, something buck. Yeah, "Hot young buck".Eddie: What about "badger"?Richie: Nnnno, no, I'm more a sort of...Eddie: "Hedgehog".Richie: No, fox. That's good. No, that's good. No that is good.Eddie: "Stoat".Richie: Foxy stoat? Yeeaah! Yeah, its got a ring to it. "Foxy stoat seeks..."Eddie: "Pig"!Richie: "Foxy stoat seeks pig." Shut up Eddie! This is very important. Let's see now, foxy stoat... on the prowl... Rrrrrrrrr... I like that! Musky, musky fox, musky sly old foxy stoat, minky musky sly old stoaty stoaty stoat...

Banned

Craig david;4091496

8 inch tall, looking for a in out relationship

lol :-D

danny devito lookalike seeks kylie lookalike , must like noodle

Banned

owlass;4091788

danny devito lookalike seeks kylie lookalike , must like noodle

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/Laughing.jpg

Banned

man seeks fairly warm corpse, will compromise
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846063
    3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders33

See more discussions