as above

14 Comments

Banned

mario kart, super mario land.

Original Poster

roselee;5966494

mario kart, super mario land.

people say mario kart is a bit repititive

mario and sonic at the olympic games, i think mario kart is great.

Mario Kart ---- its not repetitive at all unless you play it for like 2 weeks straight
Advance Wars dual strike
Pokemon Diamond and pearl
Guitar hero ds
Super Mario 64
Metroid Prime Hunters
Trauma Center ( quite hard though)
Super Mario Bros

Any of the above are great bus best one id say is Mario kart followed by advance wars

depends what kind of games you are into ......trauma centre as dandoc says is quite good, professor laytons curious village but that's quite hard, rythmn paradise is funny, i've just completed hidden objects.....i've not found one that's blown me away tho

Prof Layton
Pokemon Diamond or Pearl
Mario Kart
New Super Mario Bros
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (awaits OBJECTION!!!! reply)

Depends, who for?

Guitar Hero (decades/on tour)

I like the Castlevania games but i'm playing Henry Hatsworth & Jewel Master Cradle Of Rome, Prof Layton was great and i'm waiting for the new one to come out this month but like someone mentioned before it all depends on what type of games your into and what age you are too, The DS is a fantastic handheld and has enough games to cater for everyones needs.

Original Poster

devilsknight688;5966849

Prof LaytonPokemon Diamond or PearlMario KartNew Super Mario BrosLegend … Prof LaytonPokemon Diamond or PearlMario KartNew Super Mario BrosLegend of Zelda: Phantom HourglassPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (awaits OBJECTION!!!! reply)

i like phoenix wright and av just ordered prof layton
hate pokemon
sorry

Original Poster

queenlush;5966725

depends what kind of games you are into ......trauma centre as dandoc … depends what kind of games you are into ......trauma centre as dandoc says is quite good, professor laytons curious village but that's quite hard, rythmn paradise is funny, i've just completed hidden objects.....i've not found one that's blown me away tho

had enough of tra8uma centre cant get past the damn levels!

There are loads of good DS games... some of my faves are:

New Super Mario Bros;
Advance Wars;
Pokemon;
Rittai Picross;
Picross DS;
42 All-Time Classics;
Phoenix Wright;
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass;
Mario Kart;
Viva Pinata;
Prof. Layton;
Chrono Trigger

Layton

+1 Mariokart is a must game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions