Groups

What would I be able to get for this PC?

AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    1GB RAM
    ATI RADEON 9800XT
    ECS KV2 Lite motherboard
    Optiarc/TSTT-Corp DVD-RW SATA 20x speedd max
    Wi-FI CARD

Tim

10 Comments

Banned

no HD ? , what case does it have ? what graphics card ?

what you have so far i'd say £50 - 60

Original Poster

No HDD - due to data reasons and the fact that its only a 60gb anyway.

ATI Radeon 9800XT 256mb graphics card

£50-60? It is definitely worth more than that IMO. I calcualted the parts seperate on ebay would get me at least £100

Original Poster

What would I get if I was to stick in an 80gb hdd?

Banned

if you strip it down you would get more i sold a complete pc on ebay only built at xmas and got £120 for it.

my advice strip it and sell seperate but with listing fees and final fee costs i,m not hopefull that my value is that far out for the complete set up but good luck matey

timothyw9;2912475

What would I get if I was to stick in an 80gb hdd?

i'd say with the hdd and graphics card maybe £75 - £80

Original Poster

The 9800xt is pretty rare nowadays even on ebay - surely its worth at least £25-30?

I sold a Dell Optiplex 170L for £35 delivered ( I think I underpriced it/ accepted a low offer as the buyer said it was a bargain lol! TBH but oh well :-D

I paid £30 for the card a few months back.

Banned

timothyw9;2912523

The 9800xt is pretty rare nowadays even on ebay - surely its worth at … The 9800xt is pretty rare nowadays even on ebay - surely its worth at least £25-30?I sold a Dell Optiplex 170L for £35 delivered ( I think I underpriced it/ accepted a low offer as the buyer said it was a bargain lol! TBH but oh well :-D

you can get it for around £30 new and your isn't

i would ask a £100 for it and see how you get on

Just because the card is 'Rare' doesn't mean it's worth anything, especially when it comes to PC's...

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;2912533

you can get it for around £30 new and your isn't i would ask a £100 for i … you can get it for around £30 new and your isn't i would ask a £100 for it and see how you get on

The 9800XT card? Where? £30 new?

All ebay is £40 + Postage and probably from HK.

Please backup your information/claim with links.

Original Poster

It has a relitively tall Coloursit casw with window and 2 fans. No longer have the PSU that orginally came in the bundle as it blew up within a few months! Now sitting inside the computer is a Casecom 550w/500w PSU which has been working fine since my last one blew up which was almost 2 years ago.

I have a Saitek Eclipse keyboard and a Kensington mouse but I wouldn't want to get rid of them (Especially the keyboard!)

Face facts, you will get as much as someone is prepared to pay, put it on eBay without reserve, see what it makes.;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      2. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?55
      4. Disney descendants duvet22

See more discussions