What would I need please for a Gameboy advance?

8 replies
Found 15th Dec 2009
I know for the DS you have the DSTT/R4 etc. What would I need for the GBA?

I can do the downloading bit as I do it all for my daughters DS. Just need pointing in the right direction on what to get. IF there is anything?

Tyia.

7 Comments

Supercard but be advised it hasnt the cpu power to run properly so theres slight lag.

Original Poster

ryouga;7236753

Supercard but be advised it hasnt the cpu power to run properly so theres … Supercard but be advised it hasnt the cpu power to run properly so theres slight lag.

casparwhite;7236795

http://www.gameboy-advance-roms.com/gba_flash_card.htm

Thanks guys. Rep on the way :-D

Banned

you do know that you can get gba roms for the dstt......small files so you can fit heaps on

Original Poster

casparwhite;7236856

you do know that you can get gba roms for the dstt......small files so … you do know that you can get gba roms for the dstt......small files so you can fit heaps on

Yes tried that before :thumbsup: This is for a family member who is buying their 5 year old daughter a GBA and not a ipod touch like I have seen mentioned on here :w00t:

Banned

4lyons09;7236898

Yes tried that before :thumbsup: This is for a family member who is … Yes tried that before :thumbsup: This is for a family member who is buying their 5 year old daughter a GBA and not a ipod touch like I have seen mentioned on here :w00t:

fair enough more robust and less hinges to worry about:-D

the iplayer and iedge + supercard dstwo should be able to run a GBA emulator on them..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming47
    2. Add one, leave one game54415446
    3. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend33
    4. word association Game74244918

See more discussions