Groups

What would you buy if single again........

Let me just start by saying I'm happily married and hope to remain so for a very long time but.....

If I wasn't I'd buy a deep fat fryer - one of the square ones with the basket that rises. I could even put lard in instead of vegetable oil. Real chips - heaven!

Netto are doing them soon for £20 which made me think of it....

49 Comments

just out of curiosity why do you need to be single to buy that?

Original Poster

Too smelly (aparently) and for healthy reasons we have oven chips and avoid deep fat frying. To be honest if it was up to me I'd fill the kitchen with breadmaker, George Foreman grill etc. But I don't interefere in the kitchen too much otherwise I'd have to cook more often!!

gary_rip

So they dont get fat! And the other person leave them?

lmao!

So they dont get fat! And the other person leave them?

ahhh i see

gari189

Let me just start by saying I'm happily married and hope to remain so for … Let me just start by saying I'm happily married and hope to remain so for a very long time but.....If I wasn't I'd buy a deep fat fryer - one of the square ones with the basket that rises. I could even put lard in instead of vegetable oil. Real chips - heaven!Netto are doing them soon for £20 which made me think of it....

They do tend to stink the place up a bit;-) and can get the OH a bit upset:whistling:

I'd have loads of cats.....tons of them.

id have loads of men....tons of them!

:giggle:
    Lulu'sMammy

nice 1 :giggle:

russian bride.

Lulu'sMammy

he he he - ditto!x

Now if I were single, what would I buyhttp://www.day.az/forum/style_emoticons/default/thinking.gif
    1. A Lcd TV
    2. An xbox360
    3. a hddvd drive for the 360
    4. anything I wanted
    5. Hang on I am single, and I did buy them:? Life is good;-)

If I were single.....

The stuff I could buy would be absolutley anything I wanted as she wouldn't have spent it! :w00t:
    Seriously, I'd buy a round the world holiday! :thumbsup:

a season ticket to the local massage parlour..yes it's that good!

currychops

a season ticket to the local massage parlour..yes it's that good!

You got the telephone number;-)

wait, how come loupomm quoted gary_rip's comment, but her comment is displayed b4 his?:? lol

dunno

wait, how come loupomm quoted gary_rip's comment, but her comment is … wait, how come loupomm quoted gary_rip's comment, but her comment is displayed b4 his?:? lol

same happened to me in a post earlier :?

dunno

wait, how come loupomm quoted gary_rip's comment, but her comment is … wait, how come loupomm quoted gary_rip's comment, but her comment is displayed b4 his?:? lol

An edit on the post can do it, if your quick

If I were single I would spend most weekends on the golf course again and getting drunk in the club house on Sunday afternoons.

Those were the days...

Big,comfortable knickers!!!!

muckypup

;-)

muckypup

Does that mean as you are not single you now live without them? :giggle:

night muckypup;-)

fox2020

night muckypup;-)

;-) back atcha

gari189

Too smelly (aparently) and for healthy reasons we have oven chips and … Too smelly (aparently) and for healthy reasons we have oven chips and avoid deep fat frying. To be honest if it was up to me I'd fill the kitchen with breadmaker, George Foreman grill etc. But I don't interefere in the kitchen too much otherwise I'd have to cook more often!!

I think i heard somewhere that oven chips are actually less healthy than deep fried.

stanley

I think i heard somewhere that oven chips are actually less healthy than … I think i heard somewhere that oven chips are actually less healthy than deep fried.

who told you that? rik waller?:giggle:

muckypup

cos they're easier to get into???

i am single now :-D but its gd cos i can buy loads of trainers without my x moaning i already have plenty :thumbsup:

A Thai bride???? :whistling:

i would buy a new bed one that doesnt creek !!!but then again if i was single it wouldnt be creeking would it !!!!!!!lol :whistling:

ack lard is rose tinted glasses.i walked past a chippy frying in lard recently and nearly vomited.smelt like a frying pan that hadnt been cleaned for 2 years

i buy anything i want already....and she buys anything i want..as i do for her lol.. but id maybe turn my flat into a very welcoming place for other single's :giggle:

I would buy a 50 inch HDTV in preparation for the PS3 I would buy on Friday if I was still single:cry:

A stack of mags and a load of beer!

:thumbsup:

bright socks

I'd buy a new keyboard

I had to buy one of those stupid jelly ones cause I was 'typing too loud' at night. If he can hear that over his house rumbling snoring then he has issues...

Anyway, now it takes me twice as long to type- cause this new 'silent' one is sh*te!

Pillows with goose feathers!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby allergic to them!

gonchong

A stack of mags and a load of beer!:thumbsup:

lots of beer:thumbsup:

i would pay to play footy at anfield via football aid.(guys will understand / women wont).
    i had to settle for playing at the walkers stadium in leicester instead !!!!!

a fleshlight
    (from what i have heard!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best advert ever to be seen.1921
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2931012
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1123
      4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68

See more discussions