Found 4th Mar 2010
Having been outcast from my husbands family for twenty years we now receive an email from his aunt asking for information about himself and his brothers because his half sister wants to go and live in Canada permanently. I think they've got some cheek. Btw two years ago I contacted her but I then found she had blocked me for no reason. Now she wants the information. Not sure what to do.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Delete the email, block her and forget about it, then make a cup of tea

let bygones be bygones

Banned

tell her some whoppers!

tell them to go shovel themselves.

can I ask - what caused the rift in the first place all them years ago?

Banned

greyparrot;8020097

tell them to go shovel themselves.

I love you GP x x

Banned

just fracking tell her already it's her blood she wants to know about. so what is it to you?

DLM;8020117

I love you GP x x

aww cheers hun lol.xx

Original Poster

bossyboots;8020116

can I ask - what caused the rift in the first place all them years ago?

Long story but I had two kids previously and his sisters in law was trying to get my husband off with the other sister. I t doesn't help that will stand my ground and be my own person

Its his family - what does he want to do?

And what sort of info does this aunt need for his half sister to go to Canada?

Original Poster

libEL;8020234

Its his family - what does he want to do?And what sort of info does this … Its his family - what does he want to do?And what sort of info does this aunt need for his half sister to go to Canada?

He thinks they have a nerve asking

Names
Addresses
Birth dates and marital status

Banned

tell her to ask your husband instead i think sometimes family are realy annoying i have a big family

I'd ignore them then, they could find out that info from another source if it was that important and to not have bothered for 20yrs until they need something takes the biscuit!

Banned

just tell her, life is 2 short

jubbyme;8020093

tell her some whoppers!

lol

Just ignore her and let her find out via the records office or something. Don't break a sweat over it! I'm not normally this mean, but my ex's family have totally ignored me for the last 5 years, so I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of such ignorant behaviour!

I would tell her the information, you lose nothing by giving it to her and you can feel proud of yourself that you could rise above her level and that you are a better person than she is.

Bully;8020080

Delete the email, block her and forget about it, then make a cup of tea

seriously this, when people want something they come callin, tell them to do 1!

Tell her all the wrong info, the silly *****.
Seriously though I'd send her on a wild goose chase, but thats just me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983227
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions