Groups

what would you do if ...

someone said you were only in one group to spy on them when youre not !!??!!

44 Comments

elaborate....

Banned

Where is the group on here or elsewhere?

I would say ...rack off .... and then I would stay off MSN or wherever and I would sit and think for a while about why this request was being made and then I would ask my mum for advice and then I would cut off all communication with that person.

Banned

arcangel111;7773506

elaborate....

Yes do elaborate

Original Poster

DLM;7773536

Where is the group on here or elsewhere?

school, i decided i fitted in better with them and then some ome has told the rest of the group that im spying on them to tell the people in the group i used to be in,because they hate the group i used to be in !!

Banned

aah96;7773565

school, i decided i fitted in better with them and then some ome has told … school, i decided i fitted in better with them and then some ome has told the rest of the group that im spying on them to tell the people in the group i used to be in,because they hate the group i used to be in !!

Sounds a bit immature.

Just do what you want to do x x

Banned

aah96;7773565

school, i decided i fitted in better with them and then some ome has told … school, i decided i fitted in better with them and then some ome has told the rest of the group that im spying on them to tell the people in the group i used to be in,because they hate the group i used to be in !!

lmao a joke,right?

Original Poster

rumblefish;7773572

lmao a joke,right?

nope personally i thought it was a bit pathetic but you know i dont care what half the people say in here so i thought i would ask

tell them to get a life - what is so good about the "new group" that they should have people spying on them?

i know school can be pretty rough - i hated my time there and couldnt wait for the day to leave, ( i am 31 now ) some people say that school is the best time of your life... they were the popular ones who never got bullied... i been there done that - left school joined the army and went off to war.. i think i am a better person for it - so just get rid of both groups - you dont need any more hassle at a time that is crap enough already...

find people who like you for being you and get on with your education...

aah96;7773565

Right - rethink.

thinking ....

Just tell the group that the 'some one' is a loser and that's why you want to be in the new group.

edit: I sort of agree with ^ - apart from the lessons, school isn't all that great for kids.

Banned

aah96;7773577

nope personally i thought it was a bit pathetic but you know i dont care … nope personally i thought it was a bit pathetic but you know i dont care what half the people say in here so i thought i would ask

I am off to bed now.

Let them carry on with their silly ways.

Something will eventually bite them on their behind.

Night, night x x

i always say i dont care what people think think but deep down i do

Original Poster

what would you do if someone you knew was cutting them self ?

Banned

allanukscotland;7773668

i always say i dont care what people think think but deep down i do

ok :?

what as in self harm?

aah96;7773680

what would you do if someone you knew was cutting them self ?

Buy them a new razor.

Original Poster

allanukscotland;7773684

what as in self harm?

yes ...

thats bad try and help them i would say

things like self harming need stopping before they get outta hand !
    this person is in need of help !
    i knew people who did this in my school - they still have the scars on their arms... more often than not it's a mild form of depression and anxiety that causes the person to do it...

if you care for the person involved you'll inform a teacher or their parent....

nickw90;7773685

Buy them a new razor.

cute.... !

Original Poster

im really really close with her.

tell your mum !

i feal bad at times but to do that i would say it is a cry for help

aah96;7773697

im really really close with her.

dont u know why she doing it?what does she say to u?

Original Poster

arcangel111;7773700

tell your mum !

my mum dosent know her

allanukscotland;7773703

i feal bad at times but to do that i would say it is a cry for help

true

i think im going to try and get her to o to the doctors x

From school I know loads of people who cut themselves, most of them just do it because the scars look "cool". But there were a few people with serious problems. I'd probably tell a teacher or someone if you're really concerned.

i would say it is a cry for help no real friends

i just don't understand the kids of today... why do they feel it necessary to do this to themselves?
    what is so bad in their lives???
    13.. ffs... 13 - when i was that age it was all playin football in the park.. havin a laugh ...
    13 nowadays kids carry knives and talk like gangsta's.... so so so wrong !

kids are having kids now there is no repect or love any more

arcangel111;7773726

i just don't understand the kids of today... why do they feel it … i just don't understand the kids of today... why do they feel it necessary to do this to themselves? what is so bad in their lives??? 13.. ffs... 13 - when i was that age it was all playin football in the park.. havin a laugh ... 13 nowadays kids carry knives and talk like gangsta's.... so so so wrong !

not all kids like that though i have a 14 and 13 yr old who i never have problems with (apart from them arguing with each other) luckily there friend all seem pretty descent too.i think alot of it depends on area u are brought up i have family in walsall and all their kids seem out of control its like they are brought up into a life of crime

Original Poster

edjaned;7773737

not all kids like that though i have a 14 and 13 yr old who i never have … not all kids like that though i have a 14 and 13 yr old who i never have problems with (apart from them arguing with each other) luckily there friend all seem pretty descent too.i think alot of it depends on area u are brought up i have family in walsall and all their kids seem out of control its like they are brought up into a life of crime

she is quite pos actually lol i think shes just a bit down in the dumps although a bit extremem been talking with her on msn said she would never do it again because it bloody hurt ! lol thankyuo guys you helped alot x

yeah i undrestand your point, but 15 years ago - there was none of this youth culture like we have now... my son is 8 - i darent let him outta my sight... as a 10yr old lad i was running round forests building 'dens'
    some areas are good - BUT there are more bad areas...

arcangel111;7773749

yeah i undrestand your point, but 15 years ago - there was none of this … yeah i undrestand your point, but 15 years ago - there was none of this youth culture like we have now... my son is 8 - i darent let him outta my sight... as a 10yr old lad i was running round forests building 'dens' some areas are good - BUT there are more bad areas...

PAEDOPHILES now occupy forests and dens

lol ... tis true....

Original Poster

right night guys xx

night bud... hope all goes well

arcangel111;7773749

yeah i undrestand your point, but 15 years ago - there was none of this … yeah i undrestand your point, but 15 years ago - there was none of this youth culture like we have now... my son is 8 - i darent let him outta my sight... as a 10yr old lad i was running round forests building 'dens' some areas are good - BUT there are more bad areas...

yeah me too,when i was a kid we would be out all day every day now u have to be so careful,im a bit strict with my 2 eldest as i dont want them arsing around at this age then ruining things for themselves as they are both expected to do pretty well in school plus i have 3 younger kids 6,4 and 2 and i dont want them picking up any bad habits

kids dont seem to play out anymore,mine just want to play on xbox or sit in each others houses etc im just glad the 3 youngest are young enough to be kept in im dreading the playing out.some of the kids around here been playing out since 4 its awkward as they are my sons friens then makes me feel awkward when my son is invited there to play i just make excuses as im scared they will be let out to play unsupervised

aah96;7773766

right night guys xx

Oi you.... I think we need to talk! ;-)

numptyj;7773756

PAEDOPHILES now occupy forests and dens

yep i remember coming across a few dens when i was a kid with dirty mags in it lol

aah96;7773766

right night guys xx

goodnight x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians916
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions