Groups

What would you do if you could be invisible for 24 hours with no consequences?

I know this is gonna be entertaining because there are a lot of weirdos out there (or horny devils...however you wanna be perceived lol) so what would you do if you could be invisible for a whole 24 hours with no consequences?

I can already imagine some of the responses. lol

26 Comments

money money money. Rob banks, steal priceless artefacts and just get plain stinking rich :-D

I wouldn't shave for a day

there would have to be a visit to the girls changing rooms at some point.

Touch stuff . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . lots of stuff.

I would dry hump all the fit girls in my work when they're waiting at the coffee machine.

go reaping the rewards?

Original Poster

landofdan;4744587

there would have to be a visit to the girls changing rooms at some point.

mbgringo;4744588

Touch stuff . . . . . . . . . . . . . . lots of stuff.

I knew these posts were on the way....what kinda stuff would you touch...are you talking about the signs that say "don't touch...wet paint?" :giggle:

If you do...I think your cover may be blown but I suspect a lot of people would be scared of the floating paint blob. :lol:

Predikuesi;4744578

I wouldn't shave for a day

But what if your hairy face isn't invisible...they might think a gorilla escaped? :giggle:

tinkerbell28;4744620

OMG, TOO FAR!

sorry was a typo, meant to say go reaping, as in reaping the rewards of being invisible

Original Poster

mcfallg;4744616

go raping?

tinkerbell28;4744620

OMG, TOO FAR!

Indeed.

modoc;4744614

I would dry hump all the fit girls in my work when they're waiting at the … I would dry hump all the fit girls in my work when they're waiting at the coffee machine.

I would find it so funny if I knew you were about to do it and the girls showed no reaction proclaiming that they "couldn't feel anything" :giggle:

Sleep

mcfallg;4744626

sorry was a typo, meant to say go reaping, as in reaping the rewards of … sorry was a typo, meant to say go reaping, as in reaping the rewards of being invisible

I suggest u edit it too:thumbsup:

realfriendlyman;4744638

I would find it so funny if I knew you were about to do it and the girls … I would find it so funny if I knew you were about to do it and the girls showed no reaction proclaiming that they "couldn't feel anything" :giggle:

Story of my life tbh :-D

mcfallg;4744616

go raping?

You surely left out a P in one of your words, didn't you? :?

lol @ mcfallg

Who cares, you can't see me. :lol:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4744638

I would find it so funny if I knew you were about to do it and the girls … I would find it so funny if I knew you were about to do it and the girls showed no reaction proclaiming that they "couldn't feel anything" :giggle:

modoc;4744655

Story of my life tbh :-D

At least you're the first person on the forums to admit it then...since everyone thinks they're the F of the century. :roll:

If that's the case though, I don't get why you'd do it because nothing would be any different from your normal day...you might as well do something different since you have these special powers for 1 day only.

HUKDers have far too much time on their hands lol.

realfriendlyman;4744622

I knew these posts were on the way....what kinda stuff would you … I knew these posts were on the way....what kinda stuff would you touch...are you talking about the signs that say "don't touch...wet paint?" :giggle:Forbidden stuff - stuff that would normally carry a possible custodial scentence . . . . If you do...I think your cover may be blown but I suspect a lot of people would be scared of the floating paint blob. :lol:Depends if its at waist height really . . . . :w00t:But what if your hairy face isn't invisible...they might think a gorilla escaped? :giggle:

I'd shave, or wear a Jason hockey mask, put people in therapy kinda stuff

Ah, the good old ]Ring of Gyges. Even if you become invisible, your moral code does not! :thumbsup:

Banned

Go into Blondebella's room and admire the view I guess.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;4744622

I knew these posts were on the way....what kinda stuff would you … I knew these posts were on the way....what kinda stuff would you touch...are you talking about the signs that say "don't touch...wet paint?" :giggle:If you do...I think your cover may be blown but I suspect a lot of people would be scared of the floating paint blob. lolBut what if your hairy face isn't invisible...they might think a gorilla escaped? :giggle:

mbgringo;4744722

I'd shave, or wear a Jason hockey mask, put people in therapy kinda stuff … I'd shave, or wear a Jason hockey mask, put people in therapy kinda stuff

You know you could of edited that differently...now it looks like I'm willing to do crazy prison type of sh.... :giggle:

vibeone;4744782

Go into Blondebella's room and admire the view I guess.

Why, what's her window pointing at?

Banned

realfriendlyman;4744815

You know you could of edited that differently...now it looks like I'm … You know you could of edited that differently...now it looks like I'm willing to do crazy prison type of sh.... :giggle:Why, what's her window pointing at?

]The Beach obviously :P

Original Poster

My gf can be quite accident prone at times, so I think I'd give her an impossible task and then just watch her do loads of funny things while I'm invisible. :giggle:

Coincidentally, this was her idea and she knows nothing about this thread :-o soulmates once again. :giggle:

Original Poster

Would anyone else do anything...surprisingly...only 1 person is willing to rob a bank? :giggle:

I would find out where Ronaldo lives - sneak into his bedroom and.................

smack him in the face with a breeze block

find liv tyler and have my wicked way with her, several times
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions