Expired

What would you hope for to be sent down the borehole in Chile ?

Banned 42 replies
Found 24th Aug 2010
some decent wine and beer for me

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
42 Comments

coffee,and a handheld console with some decent games.they reckon they could be there 3/4 months-gonna be tough.

A Fleshlight and lube!

EDIT: And a copy of War & Peace, The Decline & Fall of the Roman Empire and What to Expect in the Next Life!
Edited by: "windhoek" 24th Aug 2010

Deodorant and baby wipes, some batiste dry hair shampoo and a mobile phone with an extra long charger lead.

Banned

They should put a load of cameras down there. It would be like Big Brother only decent.

Banned

whats the story ?

inb4 living in a hole

edit : dont worry seen it
Edited by: "ryman1000" 24th Aug 2010

A Toad.

tranquilisers - I am claustrophobic!

An inflatable bed & some bed linen!

DarkKnight

A Toad.

Dead or alive?

windhoek

Dead or alive?

?? lol

master_chief

They should put a load of cameras down there. It would be like Big … They should put a load of cameras down there. It would be like Big Brother only decent.

"day 11-jorge is fed up with batistas constant whining about lack of food,so the group decide to murder him horribly and roast him over a fire"

"day 20-philipe is feeling horny and decides to make jose his puppy for the rest of the duration"
Edited by: "barky" 24th Aug 2010

Banned

barky

"day 11-jorge is fed up with batistas constant whining about lack of … "day 11-jorge is fed up with batistas constant whining about lack of food,so the group decode to murder him horribly and roast him over a fire""day 20-philipe is feeling horny and decides to make jose his puppy for the rest of the duration"

I can see the movie already.

half a dozen moles !

Day 25 in the pit... Mendosa realises there is a second lift shaft and tells everyone else... D'oh !!

If I can't get a Fleshlight, then I'll have a Toad too please.

windhoek

If I can't get a Fleshlight, then I'll have a Toad too please.

you have to wrap sellotape round them first

Is that to stop them bursting on impact?

it would have to be a radio for me. proberly a spade too, work in the trade and these engineers cant be trusted. take a chance of digging my own hole. im sure i could dig a hole, half a mile in 4 month. look at the chaps in the great escape.....

it would have to be Kelly Brook for me, I'm sure the couple of months would fly by

Banned

roryk83

it would have to be Kelly Brook for me, I'm sure the couple of months … it would have to be Kelly Brook for me, I'm sure the couple of months would fly by

You'd get bored of her, all her other boyfriends seem to.

roryk83

it would have to be Kelly Brook for me, I'm sure the couple of months … it would have to be Kelly Brook for me, I'm sure the couple of months would fly by

\

Obviously if Kelly Brook could be lowered down, the men could come up!!!!!!!!!

dont think kelly brook would fit down the hole-you could get a coupla size zero catwalk models tho

This should keep them bust for a couple months

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6359/bikinilisismanlarop3.jpg

Imagine if someone let off a massive fart down there.

Michael Barrymore and a swimming pool.
Edited by: "hibees" 24th Aug 2010

DarkKnight

A Toad.

so you saw the youtube vid then?

Banned

wonder who will have the balls to take the first ****

MP3 player and a solar charger

A ladder.

Original Poster Banned

if its to do with saying -knickers- just say so

Original Poster Banned

see if this post vanishes

Update:

aScottishBloke

No, but you just have - should have taken the advice I offered earlier.

Edited by moderator: "Ignoring instructions" 24th Aug 2010

Banned

A pistol and a shovel to shoot all the others then bury them so I don't have to put up with their moaning

michelleleemoo

so you saw the youtube vid then?

The one with monkey giving some to the toad? lol
That was funny

Banned

ok ryman1000, I'm not spending any more time on this thread for your nonsense. Respect the code of conduct or you'll be on an enforced break,

If you want to discuss further, take it down the Contact Us route.

Banned

I get it now, it's not cool.

Edited by moderator: "Removed deleted quote" 24th Aug 2010

Banned

I get it now, it's not cool.

+1

Edited by: "ryman1000" 24th Aug 2010

Banned

aScottishBloke

ok ryman1000, I'm not spending any more time on this thread for your … ok ryman1000, I'm not spending any more time on this thread for your nonsense. Respect the code of conduct or you'll be on an enforced break, If you want to discuss further, take it down the Contact Us route.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/excited2.jpg

Banned

^ wtf X)

vibeone

you can tell which one of them is going places, look at the guy in the right, what does his face say? it says "effort" the other guy is just there for the lulz no effort or passion in his face

Banned

LOL its my new fave pic. I will try and use it in many many threads because it is simply superb.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions