Groups

What would you like for your Birthday (that didn't cost anything!)

Its my fella's Birthday tomorrow, I've bought him a few things but thats about it!

I was hoping we'd spend the day together and I was going to cook a nice meal etc, surprise him.. But now he's decided he's going off to see his Mum and Dad and is even going into 'work' for a bit (using the term lightly.. Hes going to oggle the girlies in hotpants at the NEC! lol).

Maybe I shouldnt have kept it such a secret! Anywho..

If it were you (preferably from a male point of view!), what would you like on your Birthday.. Keep in mind it can't cost much (if anything)!

20 Comments

hmmm something free from my mrs on my birthday!!!

methinks I would be banned if I answered this honestly-just use your imagination nikki(clue-it involves you not wearing very many clothes)

a good ****

mirrors Barky and micoo

lots of loving and special trouser kisses or wrong love would be a top idea ......

Original Poster

I did hint at running him a bath and stuff.. a soak with a beer maybe. I thought it might be a bit of a girly thing to do (is it??).. but apparently the problem is the fact theres a toilet in the bathroom, thats the big downside to it all!

Original Poster

arcangel111

mirrors Barky and micoo :{lots of loving and special trouser kisses or … mirrors Barky and micoo :{lots of loving and special trouser kisses or wrong love would be a top idea ......

lol @ wrong love!

Nikki999

I did hint at running him a bath and stuff.. a soak with a beer maybe. I … I did hint at running him a bath and stuff.. a soak with a beer maybe. I thought it might be a bit of a girly thing to do (is it??).. but apparently the problem is the fact theres a toilet in the bathroom, thats the big downside to it all!

no imagination!-try on top of the washine machine while the spin cycle is running............

Nikki999

I did hint at running him a bath and stuff.. a soak with a beer maybe. I … I did hint at running him a bath and stuff.. a soak with a beer maybe. I thought it might be a bit of a girly thing to do (is it??).. but apparently the problem is the fact theres a toilet in the bathroom, thats the big downside to it all!

the only wrong thing about a toilet in the bathroom is when you're taking a relaxing bath with your eyes closed - when you open them the OH is taking a dump ! not nice ladies... not fookin nice at all !

arcangel111

the only wrong thing about a toilet in the bathroom is when you're taking … the only wrong thing about a toilet in the bathroom is when you're taking a relaxing bath with your eyes closed - when you open them the OH is taking a dump ! not nice ladies... not fookin nice at all !

when a girls gotta go..........

what time is he out tommorrow & where do you live as its my birthday tomorrow http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sex012.gif

its not really, its february, but if you dont ask....................

Original Poster

arcangel111

the only wrong thing about a toilet in the bathroom is when you're taking … the only wrong thing about a toilet in the bathroom is when you're taking a relaxing bath with your eyes closed - when you open them the OH is taking a dump ! not nice ladies... not fookin nice at all !

Ewww! Not nice at all!

I have to say Ive never done that.. I think he just has a weird thing about loo's!

I think I tried the whole bath thing once before anyway, he just moaned the whole time about how hot the water was and how little room he had! So on to the next idea.. 'wrong love' it is! lol

do you have any pingpong balls......................................

shedboy66

do you have any pingpong balls......................................

X)

Almost pee'd myself, that was so funny

I would never drop the kids off in front on anyone....filth!!

aunty jane

Almost pee'd myself, that was so funny

same !!

Nikki999

Ewww! Not nice at all!I have to say Ive never done that.. I think he just … Ewww! Not nice at all!I have to say Ive never done that.. I think he just has a weird thing about loo's!I think I tried the whole bath thing once before anyway, he just moaned the whole time about how hot the water was and how little room he had! So on to the next idea.. 'wrong love' it is! lol

so - prey tell !! how did the birthday treat go... ie: did he get wrong love !! lol

Original Poster

You really wanna know!?

Where shall I begin..
    He didn't get home till 5pm.. which isn't that bad I suppose, but I got so little warning that I didn't get chance to make the nice dinner that I planned to. The cake I tried to make turned out sh*te, taking a whole 2 hours to bake, during which time the base turned to a kind of biscuit, the insides slightly mushy, and it being heavy like a rock.. then a further 40 mins to ice, so that didnt get finished till 8pm..(no, Im def no cake baker!).. He also spotted that too, so that was surprise number 2 out the window.
    He also said something and made me cry.. Plus he passed up on the loving idea, never said a word re the new underwear and is now fast asleep in the spare room whilst Im here knackered but ever so slightly miffed!

Need I say more! lol

arcangel111

so - prey tell !! how did the birthday treat go... ie: did he get wrong … so - prey tell !! how did the birthday treat go... ie: did he get wrong love !! lol

Banned

Oh well!

Christmas will be great

Original Poster

Will it? If last years was anything to go by (when he upset my Dad, who now doesnt want to come to my house at Christmas again!).. Cant wait! lol

DLM

Oh well!Christmas will be great

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions