What would you like to say?

73 replies
Found 31st Mar 2008
I would hate to constrain your thoughts, so I invite them here. Since some of my own views are occasionally considered radical (or at least that's my perception), I will stay out of this one and just see what people come up with. Perhaps nobody will say anything? Ah, but that would be a shame, eh? Let freedom ring!

P.S. Even debate is allowed on this one.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
73 Comments

Banned

my thoughts are - why didnt they start this an hour ago

Hello Everyone!!

Guinea pigs rule!!!

Blair should be put on trial for war crimes. What do you think?

i want that question answered on that advert.

Can you cry underwater?

All you moaners out there ... stop starving trees of oxygen!!!

Hey Lidle ol' me, don't stay out, join in the debate. Everyone should have a voice otherwise what a boring debate. Evens self censure is wrong!

stratomaster;1811076

i want that question answered on that advert.Can you cry underwater?

I don't beleive I have had much reason to cry under water. You would have to really offend someone and shove their head in water to find out!:p

I dont think your beliefs are radical. I think you were in the wrong thread to discuss your views.

Sash6304;1811067

Guinea pigs rule!!!

No rabbits rule (well they do for females anyway - hey sassie :giggle: - just kidding)

Does the fridge light go out when you shut the door ?

How about .... I don't like Liddle ol me!!!!

Sash6304
Thanks for sharing the letter about your childs dog and reminding everyone in that topic that someone can be kind and without any thought of thanks but just to make a little girl happy.
It's brill being a Christian, no uncertainty and thanks Liddle ol' me for giving a good debate and enabling many to think about God. Big oaks from little acorns grow! If my history serves well, it was the 'church' that had the best scientific minds and schollars right up to modern day and it was they who were searching for understanding. For all we now know we are still puny in our abilities and understanding. However, as we think we are 'self made' we have relieved God of the responsibility.
Personally I did my degree in maths, physics, chemistry & biology & I love science. It gives answers but not the answer!:thumbsup:

Banned

harlzter;1811096

No rabbits rule (well they do for females anyway - hey sassie :giggle: - … No rabbits rule (well they do for females anyway - hey sassie :giggle: - just kidding)

No i got rid of the last two
stora;1811098

yes , well it does on mine

STORA:
Take all your stuff out of the fridge, sit in it , then get someone to shut the door on you!
Preferably someone who likes you and will let you back out afterwards!

Sheriff Waffles;1811100

I do!:thumbsup:

sassie;1811107

No i got rid of the last two

You can change the batteries you know!

Sheriff Waffles;1811090

I don't beleive I have had much reason to cry under water. You would have … I don't beleive I have had much reason to cry under water. You would have to really offend someone and shove their head in water to find out!:p

or a shark could bang into you and then you might cry :shock:

doogan9;1811075

Blair should be put on trial for war crimes. What do you think?

YES YES AND YES

Sheriff Waffles;1811115

STORA:Preferably someone who likes you and will let you back out … STORA:Preferably someone who likes you and will let you back out afterwards!

Luckily todays fridges no longer suffer from the whole "im stuck and im going to die" because they no longer have locks to keep them closed :-D

stora;1811098

danielcraig007;1811124

or a shark could bang into you and then you might cry :shock:

Yeah or a scuba diver might slap you with a dead fish!:-D

Banned

harlzter;1811117

You can change the batteries you know!

oh them sort, oh no sorry dont like them at all, not quite got it right have they:w00t: on the phallus thing i mean:oops:

Titchimp;1811137

Luckily todays fridges no longer suffer from the whole "im stuck and im … Luckily todays fridges no longer suffer from the whole "im stuck and im going to die" because they no longer have locks to keep them closed :-D

Well there you go stora - problem solved!:-D

Personally I did my degree in maths, physics, chemistry & biology & I … Personally I did my degree in maths, physics, chemistry & biology & I love science. It gives answers but not the answer

I have never heard of a degree in these 4 subjects jointly.
Science asks questions.

Sheriff Waffles;1811100

Don't listen Liddle ol' me. What's not to like. Anyone who starts a search for an answer to the big question can't be unlikeable. The thrust and parry is what makes it all worthwhile. Join in!

Sheriff Waffles;1811151

Well there you go stora - problem solved!:-D

I wish it was that easy, you see my fridge light does not go out when I close the door. Can anyone explain this ?

Banned

stora;1811158

I wish it was that easy, you see my fridge light does not go out when I … I wish it was that easy, you see my fridge light does not go out when I close the door. Can anyone explain this ?

how do you know, or is it one of those glass door ones - lol

chesso;1811152

I have never heard of a degree in these 4 subjects jointly.

Some unis do "Natural sciences" courses or "Combined Science"

chesso;1811152

I have never heard of a degree in these 4 subjects jointly.Science asks … I have never heard of a degree in these 4 subjects jointly.Science asks questions.

Called ' A degree in combined sciences with honours'.:thinking:

stora;1811158

I wish it was that easy, you see my fridge light does not go out when I … I wish it was that easy, you see my fridge light does not go out when I close the door. Can anyone explain this ?

No. Have you got your own personal theories on this?:?

sassie;1811150

oh them sort, oh no sorry dont like them at all, not quite got it right … oh them sort, oh no sorry dont like them at all, not quite got it right have they:w00t: on the phallus thing i mean:oops:

iTHINK THE DURACELL BUNNY IS BRILL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

sassie;1811165

how do you know, or is it one of those glass door ones - lol

He went and sat in his fridge just minutes ago...:-D

stora;1811158

Have u checked the 'fairy dust tank' ? I had this problem but once i refilled it with the carcuses of fairies it started working again

Banned

raptorcigs;1811183

iTHINK THE DURACELL BUNNY IS BRILL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

the banned version - lol

Sheriff Waffles;1811176

No. Have you got your own personal theories on this?:?

PUT YOUR PHONE ON VIDEO AND RECORD IT:-D:whistling:

When is liddle gonna join in...?:whistling:

Sash6304;1811198

We haven't pushed all the right buttons yet....;-)

Original Poster

Sash6304;1811198

Banned

best thing you've said all night:p

im thinking should i have one more beer b4 bed, when i got work tommorow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition72793
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions