Groups

What would you say average asking price is for a 8gb 2g iphone , Lg Renoir and Blackberry 9000 ?

The iphone has a few scratches and two tiny tiny dents cant see them if you have a case on ,other than that its in good condition .

lg renoir is like new apart from 1 small scratch

blackberry 9000 has 1 smalish mark other than that like new

4 Comments

Option 1: Check eBay
    Option 2: Ask here, breathe through mouth whilst someone else checks eBay for you

Original Poster

dxx;5615916

Option 1: Check eBayOption 2: Ask here, breathe through mouth whilst … Option 1: Check eBayOption 2: Ask here, breathe through mouth whilst someone else checks eBay for you

lol i did look on ebay but they go for all diff prices and sometime well over what they are worth

Original Poster

the porter;5615908

£140 to £155 iphone others not got the foggiest

thanks

mumzyleah;5615940

lol i did look on ebay but they go for all diff prices and sometime well … lol i did look on ebay but they go for all diff prices and sometime well over what they are worth

You've pretty much got your answer, then. What they sell for there is what you can get for them. Ask something in between the highs and the lows that's a figure you're happy to accept, problem solved.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions