Groups

What would your question be?

Banned
    If you could ask anybody famous just 1 question, who would it be and what would you ask?

For me it would have to be a question for Johnny Depp....will you marry me or if all else fails fancy a s**g?

I'm sure some of you good people would ask some much entertaining and interesting questions!

34 Comments

lol @ fancy a ****...

Uhmm.. Mrs Hitler( good old adoph's mum )... "Ever heard of Condoms?"

And hello Mz Crow x x

emma watson

question = will u marry me :lol: she is absolutely stunin :lol:

Id ask Kelly Brook if she wanted to sit on my face :oops: lol

I'd ask Tony Blair if he honestly was interested in any views about not going to war in Iraq.

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5965750

lol @ fancy a ****... Uhmm.. Mrs Hitler( good old adoph's mum )... "Ever … lol @ fancy a ****... Uhmm.. Mrs Hitler( good old adoph's mum )... "Ever heard of Condoms?"And hello Mz Crow x x

Lol that's a very good one :-D

Hi how are you today? xx

I would ask Jennifer Love Hewitt where has she been all my life

Really crow you only set this up as a who do you fancy thread :giggle:

The Crow;5965761

Lol that's a very good one :-DHi how are you today? xx

Interesting thing was... she actually lost a baby before him... crazy eh.

I'm great hon, How you? x x

Muhammad Ali.......i would ask if he had any regrets

Original Poster Banned

micoo;5965754

emma watson question = will u marry me :lol: she is absolutely stunin

lol guessed i wouldn't be the only one with a marriage proposal.
    blanka;5965757

Id ask Kelly Brook if she wanted to sit on my face lol

ooh :oops:
    thesaint;5965760

I'd ask Tony Blair if he honestly was interested in any views about not … I'd ask Tony Blair if he honestly was interested in any views about not going to war in Iraq.

I knew that someone would say something sensible and political and thought provoking and we wouldn't all be shallow.
    darren9030;5965766

I would ask Jennifer Love Hewitt where has she been all my lifeReally … I would ask Jennifer Love Hewitt where has she been all my lifeReally crow you only set this up as a who do you fancy thread

Lol no I did think lots of people would give away who they fancy but I was sure there would be lots of people with some thought provoking questions out there. I was right too. Haha glad i'm not the only shallow one though
    ClarityofMind;5965770

Interesting thing was... she actually lost a baby before him... crazy … Interesting thing was... she actually lost a baby before him... crazy eh.I'm great hon, How you? x x

I'm good thanks, having a lazy relaxing day :-D

blanka;5965757

Id ask Kelly Brook if she wanted to sit on my face :oops: lol

:shock:

The Crow;5965828

I'm good thanks, having a lazy relaxing day :-D

'cellent x

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5965847

:shock:

hi, what would your question be?

The Crow;5965867

hi, what would your question be?

Something very similar to urs I expect....but if Johnny said no then I'd ask Brad Pitt and if no luck there I might ask Will Smith and if he turns me down too then perhaps Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, George Cloony....:-D

hannah19790;5965912

Something very similar to urs I expect....but if Johnny said no then I'd … Something very similar to urs I expect....but if Johnny said no then I'd ask Brad Pitt and if no luck there I might ask Will Smith and if he turns me down too then perhaps Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, George Cloony....:-D

Why not just go for em all Han x x;-):-D

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5965912

Something very similar to urs I expect....but if Johnny said no then I'd … Something very similar to urs I expect....but if Johnny said no then I'd ask Brad Pitt and if no luck there I might ask Will Smith and if he turns me down too then perhaps Sean Connery, Orlando Bloom, George Cloony....:-D

lol I like your thinking but that's greedy. It was 1 question and 1 person, not 1 question and half the population

ClarityofMind;5965930

Why not just go for em all Han x x;-):-D

I may well have to if they all say yes.........Oh wot a hard life!! :w00t:

hannah19790;5965949

I may well have to if they all say yes.........Oh wot a hard life!! :w00t:

Terrible aint it. I dunno how you'd manage :giggle::-D

The Crow;5965946

lol I like your thinking but that's greedy. It was 1 question and 1 … lol I like your thinking but that's greedy. It was 1 question and 1 person, not 1 question and half the population

Spoil sport:p

I would like to ask Nye Bevan, if he could see the NHS today, what changes would he make now and has it fulfilled his vision 60+ years on?

Alfonse;5965989

I would like to ask Nye Bevan, if he could see the NHS today, what … I would like to ask Nye Bevan, if he could see the NHS today, what changes would he make now and has it fulfilled his vision 60+ years on?

Bevan didnt even wanna see prescription charges... doubt he'd enjoy our world at all.

ClarityofMind;5965963

Terrible aint it. I dunno how you'd manage :giggle::-D

If I have any trouble ......I'll give u a call:-D

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;5966008

Lol call me too :-D

hannah19790;5966008

lol! I so dont want any of them!

some soft fluffy socks and a good book'd do me :w00t:;-)

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;5966027

lol! I so dont want any of them!some soft fluffy socks and a good book'd … lol! I so dont want any of them!some soft fluffy socks and a good book'd do me :w00t:;-)

ok you have the socks and the book and i'll share the men :-D

The Crow;5966067

ok you have the socks and the book and i'll share the men :-D

works for me :-D

nikkib123;5966013

I would ask Hugh Hefner if he has slept with all of the playboy bunnies!

Betcha he's slept with all of em...

they love his big fat rigid

wallet.

The Crow;5966018

Lol call me too :-D

Okies....... IF I have trouble!! :w00t:

ClarityofMind;5966027

lol! I so dont want any of them!some soft fluffy socks and a good book'd … lol! I so dont want any of them!some soft fluffy socks and a good book'd do me :w00t:;-)

Awww and perhaps a certain HUKD resident:-D

hannah19790;5966098

Okies....... IF I have trouble!! :w00t:Awww and perhaps a certain HUKD … Okies....... IF I have trouble!! :w00t:Awww and perhaps a certain HUKD resident:-D

lol. shhhhhhhhhhh :whistling: ;-)

shanecr;5965795

Muhammad Ali.......i would ask if he had any regrets

i'm pretty sure i saw an interview where he said he didn't.

I would ask Mike Tyson if he really is gonna fight in Serbia this December

Original Poster Banned

I don't know anything about boxing so can't comment on those ones :roll:

ohhhhhhhhhh well i met one of my scrummy fantasy men on Thursday night so im on cloud 9 !
    I managed to get a cuddle and photo with him but couldnt squeezee him too hard as my hubs was about! Anyway he smelt delicioussssssssssss! and actually better looking in the flesh than when i saw him on tv! mmmmmmm

opd forgot the question........ sorry dont have one.... loll

pcnutta;5966708

ohhhhhhhhhh well i met one of my scrummy fantasy men on Thursday night … ohhhhhhhhhh well i met one of my scrummy fantasy men on Thursday night so im on cloud 9 !I managed to get a cuddle and photo with him but couldnt squeezee him too hard as my hubs was about! Anyway he smelt delicioussssssssssss! and actually better looking in the flesh than when i saw him on tv! mmmmmmmopd forgot the question........ sorry dont have one.... loll

who was it? Im intrigued ..........and its all about how they smell :thumbsup:

hehe It was andy williams an x factor finalist.
    He has the most gorgeous eyes! and he is a really nice lad.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764262
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846184
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31147
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio913

See more discussions