Found 24th Mar 2009
my mate ordered a new pioneer dvd drive sunday night from play.com.. i havent ordered from them before. is there a chance it may arrive today? or do you think tomorrow?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

We purchased a portable DVD player from Play and were giving special delivery on it, if he logs in and checks his status he should get a tracking number and he can see where abouts the parcel is.

DangerGod did you not get your Avator sorted (downsized)?
Normally Play 3 to 4 days... normally

Original Poster Banned

AshleyRFC;4723782

We purchased a portable DVD player from Play and were giving special … We purchased a portable DVD player from Play and were giving special delivery on it, if he logs in and checks his status he should get a tracking number and he can see where abouts the parcel is.

ok i will let him know thanks.

guru_the;4723812

DangerGod did you not get your Avator sorted (downsized)?Normally Play 3 … DangerGod did you not get your Avator sorted (downsized)?Normally Play 3 to 4 days... normally

nah it was to big mate. i like this 1 anyway

As mentioned, it will be 3-4 [working] days.

tbh I think he'll be lucky to get it b4 the week-end!

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;4723844

tbh I think he'll be lucky to get it b4 the week-end!

ouch. was hoping it would be here tomorrow for sure!

Yeah as mentioned, id say your looking at thursday/friday. Mayve later cos it will only be started to process today as you bought it on thursday. You never know tho i once bought sometihng off of amazon, and it came about 5 days earlier than the estimated delivery time they gave me i know its not the same site, but the same thing could happen?

Also on an off point, have you got an infraction yet lol?

Original Poster Banned

shosie;4723930

Yeah as mentioned, id say your looking at thursday/friday. Mayve later … Yeah as mentioned, id say your looking at thursday/friday. Mayve later cos it will only be started to process today as [COLOR="Red"]you bought it on thursday.[/COLOR] You never know tho i once bought sometihng off of amazon, and it came about 5 days earlier than the estimated delivery time they gave me i know its not the same site, but the same thing could happen?Also on an off point, have you got an infraction yet lol?

i bought it on sunday night mate lol

And haha no not yet (surprisingly!)

DangerGod;4723968

i bought it on sunday night mate lolAnd haha no not yet (surprisingly!)

I dunno why i typed thursday. i was thinking sunday lol. God my heads wasted. lol

Me neither which is weird also. lol.

thurs or fri

he may get it today i ordered 1 td hardrive on fri night 8pm got it sat just before midday was well chuffed didnt expect it till mon at earliest
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions