What you all up to today?

28 replies
Found 4th Feb 2009
I am having a very very boring day doing my coursework for equity and trusts, which is on Quistclose trusts! I am so bored!!! Is anyone up to anything interesting today/tonight? Please help me take my mind of my coursework - its so hard!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

Banned

well iv been getting bullyed all day from blondebella its not nice :-(

also i just read what made you bored and i got bored reading about it

Aww, I loved Equity and Trusts! I am not doing anything exciting today but I did finally get the start date for my new job...after 2 months of waiting.

Is there anything on at the cinema that anyone can recommend?

i'm suppossed to be working but i cba, just playing aorund with my phone, having a look at the pics i've got on there and browsing the app store....... slow day, got no-one to talk to no more.

Just applied for a job and now cooking

Original Poster

well done angelfairee!! You loved equity ?? Its awful, Quistclose trusts are so awful as well

Original Poster

Good luck choc!

Been getting my House & Contents insurance sorted (again). Saved over £100 by pestering Swinton

I'm having a boring day, work on a building site and been looking down pile shafts all day. Doesn't help being out in the cold either.

Not been to the cinema for a few weeks but Slumdog Millionaire is actually really good (it surprised me) and Defiance is excellent although a bit harsh.

bargainhunter2009;4282494

Good luck choc!

Thanks hun, getting bored being lady of leisure lol so now time to get my butt back out there

bargainhunter2009;4282489

well done angelfairee!! You loved equity ?? Its awful, Quistclose trusts … well done angelfairee!! You loved equity ?? Its awful, Quistclose trusts are so awful as well

I have to admit to leaving Quistclose trusts out of my studies, haha. But I loved it in general and loved revising it for my exam. I think I'm weird.

Banned

having a clear out the loft day.. got rid of the g/f now to get rid of some tat hiding in the loft

choc1969;4282485

Just applied for a job and now cooking

good luck hun x Whats the job your putting in for ? x

juicyx;4282589

good luck hun x Whats the job your putting in for ? x

Finance Manager for a consultancy firm :), want to work local now but keep getting offered jobs which require a commute. It's no longer about money now, my life means more than my career

Banned

dog_cop;4282550

having a clear out the loft day.. got rid of the g/f now to get rid of … having a clear out the loft day.. got rid of the g/f now to get rid of some tat hiding in the loft

lol

choc1969;4282609

Finance Manager for a consultancy firm :), want to work local now but … Finance Manager for a consultancy firm :), want to work local now but keep getting offered jobs which require a commute. It's no longer about money now, my life means more than my career

i lknow what you mean.When i got promoted i was sohappy . But now i work long hours and hardly seen my Daughter. I've asked to go part time x

Well i have been trying to get some CTC cleared cleaning staff to sites and the are as rare as hens teeth! (CTC means security cleared to a high level):x

dog_cop;4282550

having a clear out the loft day.. got rid of the g/f now to get rid of … having a clear out the loft day.. got rid of the g/f now to get rid of some tart hiding in the loft

I'd keep her DC, she might come in handy now the g/f gone :-D

Moving washing machine, fridge freezer, beds etc. Bloody hard work and I think I have trapped a nerve in my back

Ready to crack open a bottle of wine shortly

Been a long day want my bed. Work is carp!!

fireheaven;4283086

Moving washing machine, fridge freezer, beds etc. Bloody hard work and I … Moving washing machine, fridge freezer, beds etc. Bloody hard work and I think I have trapped a nerve in my backReady to crack open a bottle of wine shortly

Drink it in the bath, both should help with relaxing that trapped nerve :-D

im not up to anything...lonely.. n my chest is hurting. great day :roll:

Cleaned up, went to work, had coffee and cake with my girlfriends, cleaned up again......now gonna sit on my ass and finish off the chocolate cake

MissRoo;4283257

im not up to anything...lonely.. n my chest is hurting. great day :roll:

have you pulled a muscle ? :?

look after yourself hun x

choc1969;4283272

have you pulled a muscle ? :?look after yourself hun x

dunno.. its a stabbing pain n then dulls down.. doesnt feel too muscley :?

ah well still alive so i must be ok :-D

MissRoo;4283299

dunno.. its a stabbing pain n then dulls down.. doesnt feel too muscley … dunno.. its a stabbing pain n then dulls down.. doesnt feel too muscley :?ah well still alive so i must be ok :-D

wind ? :?

choc1969;4283310

wind ? :?

:? i dont usually suffer...

I'm playing on my iPhone! :-D

MrGrumpyman;4283233

Drink it in the bath, both should help with relaxing that trapped nerve … Drink it in the bath, both should help with relaxing that trapped nerve :-D

Why are men always telling me to take a bath :? :oops:

Can't anyway the football is on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions