what you getting your mum for mothers day.

Banned 23 replies
Found 18th Mar 2009
so what is everyone getting for there mums for mothers day, i am finding it hard trying to think of something.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

flowers and a card.

Goodness knows, she wants and needs nothing! I have a card for her.

SuperEd

got her a ipod docking station & a card

Original Poster Banned

bellabonkers;4675878

Goodness knows, she wants and needs nothing! I have a card for her.

i am the same i was going to buy her and my dad a weekend away, but i asked her just to make sure but she didnt want to go.
not a clue.

Topshop £25 gift card & a watch

Mine has a goody box of hair dye, perfume, body butter and a digital photo frame plus the cd I ordered from Zavvi yesterday for 45p!

a mum and daughter spa day!!
it's a win/win present!!!! Ha Ha

Today I took my daughter to toddlers and I helped her make me a card, and she did some sticking and made me a bag with a couple of chocolates in - lol.

I will probably give my mum a HUGE cuddle first, and some flowers, and a card of course - I don't really believe in buying for Mothers Day... My mum is special every single day of the year!

i cant say as my mum has become addicted to this site so i now have to be careful what i say

Duchess DVD and a novel.

Got my mum a wii fit cover in pink as she has just got herself a wii and wii fit

Mother in law wants a new phone so the boys are giving her money (although i think it's wrong - she shouldnt ask for things for mothers day just get what she's given!)

i got an old fashioned sowing machine of the bay, cos she likes them.. and a bracelet.. will get a card tomoro before i forget.

A divx player and a card lol

New happy memories, all of us together,

i just got the" i'm, a poor student " excuse from my youngest , she "borrowed "money from me to buy me something ! the eldest 2 are poor students aswell i doubt ill get anything from them ,as usuall .
i dont buy my mum anything ,we havent spoken in years.
mil .. well the other half can buy hers !!!!!!!!!

Not very original I'm afraid - smellies and chocolates and of course a card.

Butterflies;4676127

Today I took my daughter to toddlers and I helped her make me a card, and … Today I took my daughter to toddlers and I helped her make me a card, and she did some sticking and made me a bag with a couple of chocolates in - lol.I will probably give my mum a HUGE cuddle first, and some flowers, and a card of course - I don't really believe in buying for Mothers Day... My mum is special every single day of the year!

:thumbsup: with u on that hun, although I have bought her a couple of books

I was taking my God-son to school this morning and asked im if he'd got his mam a card. He said he was making one at school tomorow. When I asked her what he ws going to get her he said - and I quote: "She's getting breakfast in bed and that's her lot"

Can't argue with class like that... I wish I was 9 again... Heheh!

gotta be carefull really, credit crunch and all that. need to calm down on spending
but seriously probably flowers and a card

2 tops from m&S

I've got mine a large yankee housewarmer candle in vanilla and lime!

I still owe her a birthday present from January, she's a nightmare to buy for and after Christmas I was really stuck! If you give her money she doesn't spend it on herself and she has loads of everything!

I got her flowers but they were a freebie from me buying a new car. I have her a lovely me to you bear card and I think I might just get her a CD, she likes one of James Morrisons songs, so I'll buy her his album, as otherwise it'll be another IOU!

button_moon;4677399

i just got the" i'm, a poor student " excuse from my youngest , she … i just got the" i'm, a poor student " excuse from my youngest , she "borrowed "money from me to buy me something ! the eldest 2 are poor students aswell i doubt ill get anything from them ,as usuall . i dont buy my mum anything ,we havent spoken in years. mil .. well the other half can buy hers !!!!!!!!!

My kids are students too but they always get me a little summat even though I tell them I am happy to just have the gift of them skivvying for me lol. They always saved pocket money up when they were little to surprise me. I have since found out that not many kids get pocket money these days and just get it given when and if needed. I do think a regular amount no matter on the amount helps them organise their finances and learn if they want to buy something, to save.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle710
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57571
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions