Groups

what you think of Ross Kemp?

Im watching return to Afghanistan again and i just thought how brave he is, after releasing Gangs, on Afghanistan, Return to Afghanistan and now also Pirates. What do all you people on here think of him ?

Give reasons too

27 Comments

Original Poster

jellybaby22;6157402

He looks like zippy from rainbow....like the gang prog. he does though

lol he does look like zippy yes lol but what do you think of him lol

Afighanistan 10/10

Gangs 8/10

Pirates 3/10

Glue kids 9/10

http://www.dartwholesalers.com/usrimage/cat402.jpg

makershaker;6157414

Afighanistan 10/10Gangs 8/10Pirates 3/10Glue kids 9/10

I was awaiting the pirate one but couldnt get into it, the glue kids one was excellent as were most of the gangs ones.

I think he's good at it

Original Poster

makershaker;6157414

Afighanistan 10/10Gangs 8/10Pirates 3/10Glue kids 9/10

totally agree, but i haven't seen Glue Kids yet, im going to have to look for that one, also he is in Ultimate Force as well, what do you all think of that then ?

DarkKnight;6157416

pointless tbh

Mrs.Z;6157420

I was awaiting the pirate one but couldnt get into it, the glue kids one … I was awaiting the pirate one but couldnt get into it, the glue kids one was excellent as were most of the gangs ones.I think he's good at it

same again, i haven't seen glue kids but im going to look out for it, pirates was a bit of a let down, afghanistan and gangs were obviously the best.

seen them all and yeah he's brave

he was in the army when he was 17....so its nothing new to him

danny09;6157434

totally agree, but i haven't seen Glue Kids yet, im going to have to look … totally agree, but i haven't seen Glue Kids yet, im going to have to look for that one, also he is in Ultimate Force as well, what do you all think of that then ?same again, i haven't seen glue kids but im going to look out for it, pirates was a bit of a let down, afghanistan and gangs were obviously the best.

You must try and find the glue kids one, many people agree its the most fascinating

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;6157447

seen them all and yeah he's bravehe was in the army when he was 17....so … seen them all and yeah he's bravehe was in the army when he was 17....so its nothing new to him

i really didn't know that lol, it doesn't even mention it in his book (Ross Kemp: on Afghanistan)

Mrs.Z;6157448

You must try and find the glue kids one, many people agree its the most … You must try and find the glue kids one, many people agree its the most fascinating

yeah i will, what channel is it normally on ?

danny09;6157458

i really didn't know that lol, it doesn't even mention it in his book … i really didn't know that lol, it doesn't even mention it in his book (Ross Kemp: on Afghanistan)yeah i will, what channel is it normally on ?

I have only seen it on there the one time it was first screened (easily downloadable though if you are that way inclined :whistling:)

His programmes are shown on Sky 1 and 2, but I just searched Radio Times online up till 11th September and it isnt there

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;6157462

I have only seen it on there the one time it was first screened (easily … I have only seen it on there the one time it was first screened (easily downloadable though if you are that way inclined :whistling:)

i used to be lol, but now when i heard on Radio 1 a few days ago that if your provider finds out that you get caught downloading, then they will put an internet service ban on your house, and im not risking that! lol

danny09;6157468

i used to be lol, but now when i heard on Radio 1 a few days ago that if … i used to be lol, but now when i heard on Radio 1 a few days ago that if your provider finds out that you get caught downloading, then they will put an internet service ban on your house, and im not risking that! lol

His programmes are shown on Sky 1 and 2, but I just searched Radio Times online up till 11th September and it isnt there

Cant see it on DVD either

thought he was great in this...very brave.

also enjoyed his series " Kemp on Gangs"....

You Tube start ]here

Original Poster

thanks repped

apart from the fact that he is really brave, he actually presents a very good documentary.

Afghanistan is 10 out of 10 to be honest, I was glued to it when it was on, the guy needs some serious credit for what he has done. And the camera men, who are usually crazier than the presenters.

aircanman;6157513

apart from the fact that he is really brave, he actually presents a very … apart from the fact that he is really brave, he actually presents a very good documentary. Afghanistan is 10 out of 10 to be honest, I was glued to it when it was on, the guy needs some serious credit for what he has done. And the camera men, who are usually crazier than the presenters.

shall we rep him!! :-D

Original Poster

aircanman;6157513

apart from the fact that he is really brave, he actually presents a very … apart from the fact that he is really brave, he actually presents a very good documentary. Afghanistan is 10 out of 10 to be honest, I was glued to it when it was on, the guy needs some serious credit for what he has done. And the camera men, who are usually crazier than the presenters.

so true, have you read his book ? it is totally worth a read! i dont read that much, and i was glued to it when i was in Turkey in July..

i dont DISlike him - but i think the whole 'hard-man' image is quashed everytime i see the cereal advert on some retro tv show.

i feel all the 'interviews' with gangs/pirates/whatever are all a little contrived. the researchers have obviously prepped him (and them!!)

-radishnet

I think he's brilliant, haven't got to see many of his documentaries though Usually on Sky I think, so that's me out.

From what I have seen though it's enthralling and I'd gladly watch it all

radishnet;6157582

i dont DISlike him - but i think the whole 'hard-man' image is quashed … i dont DISlike him - but i think the whole 'hard-man' image is quashed everytime i see the cereal advert on some retro tv show.i feel all the 'interviews' with gangs/pirates/whatever are all a little contrived. the researchers have obviously prepped him (and them!!)-radishnet

Kinda needs to be researched and prepped though - Make sure the lunatics aren't going to knife him mid-interview :whistling:

heard a rumour hes gay

mmmmmm dead sexy I say

Banned

danny09;6157468

i used to be lol, but now when i heard on Radio 1 a few days ago that if … i used to be lol, but now when i heard on Radio 1 a few days ago that if your provider finds out that you get caught downloading, then they will put an internet service ban on your house, and im not risking that! lol

Idiot do try to listen harder. Typical radio 1 listener.

Original Poster

lumoruk;6157670

Idiot do try to listen harder. Typical radio 1 listener.

no, i just put the radio on when i was getting out my car actually, i didn't hear the full story, so if you know the full story, tell me to prove to me that i am an 'idiot'. Also i dont listen to Radio 1 much, mainly when Chris Moyles is on there.

Vinnie Jones could have him
    http://www.virginmedia.com/images/rainbow-431x300.jpg
    Special.....Army.....Soldiers

I use to think he was a complete tool until I actually sat down and watched one of his programs (Return to Afghanistan).

The hard-man image goes right out of the window there, he just becomes as real as the next guy. Much prefer it that way.

Banned

danny09;6157766

i didn't hear the full story

Then state you didn't hear the full story so you don't sound like an idiot, easy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheer me up please?1118
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767522
      3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1631
      4. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News55

See more discussions