What your opinion on wowcher/living social.

Posted 15th Sep
What your opinion on wowcher/living social.?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Ordered 4 things from Wowcher over the last few years - recived none of the orders. Chased CS each time and they just refund with no explination. Now given up with them.
The adverts are enough for me to never use them
some (maybe all) of the stuff is really cheaply made, you might think you’re getting a good deal.

I had another point to make, but forgot it
“Experiences” - great. Just check out reviews of the actual locations. Products? Cheap and useless. I could search on wish and get better quality most of the time! Steer clear.
Agree with these two posts above mine
Was wondering this the other day, keep getting emails but I haven't unsubscribed , even tho I never buy anything
Big_Rik15/09/2020 16:23

Was wondering this the other day, keep getting emails but I haven't …Was wondering this the other day, keep getting emails but I haven't unsubscribed , even tho I never buy anything

if you visit website , it asks you to enter email id before allowing to proceed. Tried clicking unsubscribe link?
Nat_urally15/09/2020 15:45

“Experiences” - great. Just check out reviews of the actual locations. Pro …“Experiences” - great. Just check out reviews of the actual locations. Products? Cheap and useless. I could search on wish and get better quality most of the time! Steer clear.

I was interested in this deal wowcher.co.uk/dea…amo for £30.94 with admin fee (original price £107.70 !) . Looked tempting but then found cheaper directly from inamo inamo-restaurant.com/in-…as/ Not sure where £107.70 comes from.
Had about a dozen 'experience' deals off them, mainly living social. Never had an issue and the prices were good, if not earth shattering. It all feels a bit of a tired concept now and I rarely even look at the offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text