what yoy doing tonight.......?

im slowly getting drunk by the minute just wanted tooo see what an exiting lives that everyone else leeds on ere......waheeeeeeey time for another drink hic hic

75 Comments

Hitting redial all night to ensure Wagner wins X-Factor?!?!?

Banned

I am about to open another bottle of red whilst watching the x-factor

at work x

I'msure youre liver will thank you. Im ebaying for kids party dresses. I know how to rock.
Syzable that is veryyyyy sad lol.

cherishu2

I'msure youre liver will thank you. Im ebaying for kids party dresses. I … I'msure youre liver will thank you. Im ebaying for kids party dresses. I know how to rock. Syzable that is veryyyyy sad lol.

X)

I'm not really.............i'm saving it for when he's in the final oO X)

Original Poster

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll god noes what im on about

Watching... p0rn

I'm waiting for children to go to bed then I'm going watch the 2nd Twilight film New Moon.

Banned

xbecky07x

at work x

Work?

When did you get a job x x

Banned

Mum2ConnornCerys

I'm waiting for children to go to bed then I'm going watch the 2nd … I'm waiting for children to go to bed then I'm going watch the 2nd Twilight film New Moon.

Your children are so cute x x

Biting ny toenails

Original Poster

so disgusting fair play bud what sirte

Original Poster

choc1969

Biting ny toenails

eeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oooo im watching the festival of rememberance at the same time, cos i can multitask.

DLM

Same apart from i have changed the red to white :-)

DLM

Your children are so cute x x

Yeh super cute if I do say so myself x

Original Poster

arrrrrrr thats sooooooooooooooo nice god i feel quite drunk hic

Banned

Skafairy

Same apart from i have changed the red to white :-)

I can't open mine until my man gets back from fixing my neighbour's telly.

I don't like popping corks

Hope you enjoy your wine.

I have noticed that your hair has gone darker x x

Banned

Mum2ConnornCerys

Yeh super cute if I do say so myself x

Hope you all have a fab xmas x x

tinkerbell28

I got given a bottle of champers to have as it's my night off kid duty. … I got given a bottle of champers to have as it's my night off kid duty. So I'll drink that watch factor then TAKE THAT !!!

Oh very nice Tinkerbell enjoy your night off x

DLM

I can't open mine until my man gets back from fixing my neighbour's … I can't open mine until my man gets back from fixing my neighbour's telly.I don't like popping corks :(Hope you enjoy your wine.I have noticed that your hair has gone darker x x

Aww poor u,hope he is not 2 long! I hate popping corks 2 so scared they pop in my face and blind me haha! Yeah thanks for noticing hun still getting used 2 it not sure about it just yet! x

Banned

Skafairy

Aww poor u,hope he is not 2 long! I hate popping corks 2 so scared they … Aww poor u,hope he is not 2 long! I hate popping corks 2 so scared they pop in my face and blind me haha! Yeah thanks for noticing hun still getting used 2 it not sure about it just yet! x

Your hair looks nice x x

finished nails

now picking nose and scratching butt
Edited by: "choc1969" 13th Nov 2010

choc1969

fineshed nailsnow picking nose and scratching butt

Not scratching nose and picking butt?

Original Poster

Syzable

Not scratching nose and picking butt?

whooooooooooaaaa thats what im doing lol

Sat going through you tube listening to songs, thinking do I open the xmas drink I have stored away, on my tod tonight!

Original Poster

go for it .................you can do it its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

123tylerjames

go for it .................you can do it its niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

maybe its because im getting old that I fear the hangovers though haha Just realised I have a bottle of Vodka for my Dads xmas present, May need to buy him another!

Original Poster

beth3735

maybe its because im getting old that I fear the hangovers though haha … maybe its because im getting old that I fear the hangovers though haha Just realised I have a bottle of Vodka for my Dads xmas present, May need to buy him another!

old old old......go for it crack that vodka open and have a good old drink for all the oldies out here on hukds.....................................o yessssssssssssssssss

Banned

Man is finally home.

Fire on full, take that and a very large glass of rose

Original Poster

sorted .....

Babysitting .. the joys lol.

xbox, 'smokes', jagermeister and red bull, oh yeh

DLM

hope its red paint for your tv screen.
x-factor=http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww48/hibees01/b06478.jpg

sat at work bored outta my preeeety little head !

just put the bbc website on to follow the Haye/Harrison fight to find it's over already ! can anyone spell anti-climax?

what to do now???? anyone got any bright ideas?

arcangel111

sat at work bored outta my preeeety little head ! just put the bbc … sat at work bored outta my preeeety little head ! just put the bbc website on to follow the Haye/Harrison fight to find it's over already ! can anyone spell anti-climax? what to do now???? anyone got any bright ideas?

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6368/foulbachelorfrogfapatwo.jpg

Banned

arcangel111

sat at work bored outta my preeeety little head ! just put the bbc … sat at work bored outta my preeeety little head ! just put the bbc website on to follow the Haye/Harrison fight to find it's over already ! can anyone spell anti-climax? what to do now???? anyone got any bright ideas?

Post a picture of your pretty head on here (_;)

tinkerbell28

You are in the ps and at work = fail.If in doubt join the RAF X)

what is "the ps"
join the RAF ?? now you go and wash yor dirty little mouth out with detergent

DLM

Post a picture of your pretty head on here (_;)

<------

been in a few and they are def FUN especially the great big MG that hangs outta the doors

night shifts are a blast tink ! MOTD is on the box.. not many flights up at the min!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions