whatever happened to......white dog poo

A frivilous topic but I was watching Life on Mars the 1973 based series and there was a bit in the episode where he says "White dog poo - haven't seen that in a while..."

This got me thinking - where has all the white dog poo gone? I seem to remember there being lots in the 70s. Is it because owners are being fined if they don't clean it up or has your typical dogs diet changed?

I still see some dog poo but never see any thats white...

5 Comments

This has been the subject of a previous thread..perhaps someone will find it?

gari189

A frivilous topic but I was watching Life on Mars the 1973 based series … A frivilous topic but I was watching Life on Mars the 1973 based series and there was a bit in the episode where he says "White dog poo - haven't seen that in a while..."This got me thinking - where has all the white dog poo gone? I seem to remember there being lots in the 70s. Is it because owners are being fined if they don't clean it up or has your typical dogs diet changed?I still see some dog poo but never see any thats white...

I nearly wet myself laughing when he said that as in the 70's when i was 10ish i remember picking some up and saying to my Mum look someone dropped some chalk and i quite happily preceded to start drawing with it
:giggle: :giggle:

Chaos

Original Poster

emmajk42

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28463&highlight=poo%2A

Thanks Emma - thats solved my curiosity..
Cheers

Chaos_Theory

I nearly wet myself laughing when he said that as in the 70's when i was … I nearly wet myself laughing when he said that as in the 70's when i was 10ish i remember picking some up and saying to my Mum look someone dropped some chalk and i quite happily preceded to start drawing with it :giggle: :giggle: Chaos

yuk!!!!! :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2137
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    3. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22
    4. Ebid over Ebay33

See more discussions