Whatever Happens Policy @ Currys

Found 27th May 2008
I have the above policy with Curry on my E-Systems laptop but i have spilt tea on it and now it doesn't work, does anyone know if it covers this as i can't get a response from Currys! All help would be appreciated

9 Comments

I think so, it's accidental damage.

yes it most certainly does! All mishaps are covered, as long as it was accidental and not malicious!

Original Poster

pcworld guru;2188383

yes it most certainly does! All mishaps are covered, as long as it was … yes it most certainly does! All mishaps are covered, as long as it was accidental and not malicious!

it was accidental, do you know how i contact them without that extortionate 0870 number?

kate50dadford;2188461

it was accidental, do you know how i contact them without that … it was accidental, do you know how i contact them without that extortionate 0870 number?

Try using [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url] for a geographical number :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bjmcghee;2188717

Try using [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url] for a geographical number … Try using [url]www.saynoto0870.com[/url] for a geographical number :thumbsup:

Yeah tried them thanks tho no number listed!

get a ring back! say that u want them to ring you back and they will 9/10 wortha a try otherwise could cost a bomb (same price as a repair would!)

Banned

01382 880111...here we go try this...customer service line

Original Poster

thank you it's appreciated but it's an invalid number

Banned

am sorry but thats what it used to be,will try and find current number
Post a comment
@
    Text