1 reply
Found 21st Jun 2009
I have a huge pile of wood/logs that needs cutting up for firewood and storing.

I have my bow saw all ready, but I need to buy one of those rest things to sit the logs on whilst I cut them - I just can't think for the life of me what they are called. Anyone help?

The thing I am thinking of is like a small wooden crib I guess - a long triangular rest on legs, to sit the wood in, whilst I saw off the end.................

Any help would be much appreciated. Meanwhile, I'm off scouring the interweb for a clue..........

  1. Misc
  1. Misc
1 Comment

Original Poster

.........'s alright, just found out - it is a sawhorse I was after...................
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

    See more discussions