Groups

what'll u do?

chk 1st pst

17 Comments

Original Poster

direct link
    Edited by: "addjon" 30th Mar 2011

How slow a day has it got to be in the news office if that gets posted?

Banned

Looks like a bit of string/thread tied to the bottom of the door and chair legs. Not very impressive at all.

Banned

If I had the chance to come back as a poltergeist, I think I'd do something other than open empty cupboards and move chairs around.

I'd be on here saying 'boo' and stuff.

FAKE

boo & Tories ftw

It could be one of them there cat pawed Jinns!!! oO

lolz,.....my feelings exactly.... poltergiest is boring

lol, i would be goading the poltergeist to do more scarey stuff and then tell it it was a rubbish poltergeist constantly

Alfonse

lol, i would be goading the poltergeist to do more scarey stuff and then … lol, i would be goading the poltergeist to do more scarey stuff and then tell it it was a rubbish poltergeist constantly

Sitting in the middle of the room with furniture spinning around your head shouting BOOORRIINNGGG!!!!!!

you can hear the fishing line snap at the end!!

Surprised ITN hasn't accused it of being a terrorist attack

That was news?

We are doomed.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/028/6/0/bobs_burgers_zombie_makeout_by_ellidegg-d389mw0.gif

Never fear - Derek Acorah has been round - the ghost is called Jim and he has closed the door lmao

coventrytelegraph.net/new…46/

davidbeckham187

what IS that?

That is so fake, u can't sen the bottom of the chair or cupboard.

having said our last home had a poltergeist, and it was a nightmare, not only did it move things into other rooms, smelt of burnt toast, moved thing from kitchen to loft, and in locked cupboards. It also chucked photos of wall, and units so I know how there feel, it not nice, so glad I moved
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345661
      2. word association Game74044568
      3. One for the mathmeticians1017
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023

See more discussions